What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

natheel

Coach
Bunniesman is completely right, if Souths were winning the spoon, people would be putting the boot in relentlessly. Stop being such sensitive twats. Parra are shit, and yes, it is hilarious. LOL@sandud, LOL@robert$,lol@pawwa

we wouldn't be putting the boot into Souths just BM in general because he is a farkwit

hunters

Juniors
Bunniesman, it's people like you that draw so much negative attention to our club. Most of us just want to enjoy the best season we have had for a long time but you're more contented to throw stones at everyone else and encourage a backlash against our club.

In my books, that's an extremely poor supporter and you need to have a good look at the way you present our club.

Or f**k off.

BranVan3000

Coach
don't forget the biggest stat mate he witnessed them get booted out of the comp, we have never had that happen!

Sorry to you souths supporters for bringing that up but he needs to get told

What has that got to do with anything? We also fought our way back in

natheel

Coach
What has that got to do with anything? We also fought our way back in

He's saying we have the most wooden spoons which is true you guys have been kicked out we havnt which is true. Just putting him back in his place before he comes out with some stupid remark again.

He's a deadset tosser bran. Stop defending Jim its not just this thread, it's every thread he starts he isn't subtle he is outright making a dick of himself and for some weird reason I honestly think he believes himself and the shit he says. It's just beyond a joke even your fellow souths fans are getting sick and tired of him. He's starting to make people absolutly dislike your club and for me I'd love to see you guys go all the way but in another sense I hope you guys fall just to shut him up and alot of posters on here are in the same boat.

Yes I've got a thick skin to a lot of trolls but BM has just taken it to a whole new level of douchery just like doggiesbro did

bartman

Immortal
Kearney,_Ontario_Welcome_Sign_(2008).JPG

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpeg

This is how i feel every year basically 2nd or last its still the same result you didnt win....

This.

After being out of finals contention months ago, finishing last means nothing. It's no worse than finishing 14th last year.

On the other hand, falling at the final hurdle is gutting. Like the grand finals in '01 and '09. Even worse than those was falling at the penultimate hurdle in '07, '05, '00, '99 and '98.

Coming last doesn't even feel as bad as finishing 12th in 2010.

Bumble

First Grade
I quite like Parra and we've had more spoons than anyone in recent years so I certainly don't like to revel in the failures of others.

BM, if you weren't cheering for the Panthers or Roosters in 2003/04/05 you might have remembered sitting in sh*tty crowds of 4000 at the SFS watching us get spanked every week on the way to another spoon. It f**king sucks.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Nothing wrong with spiting the wooden spooners no matter which team it is however BunneisAIDS just isn't good at it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'd like to take this moment to congratulate the Parramatta Eels. With todays spoon sealing loss they have extended their all time record (among active clubs) of wooden spoons. They now have 12. It's quite fitting that it happened in 2012.

They have played 37 seasons less than Souths and 39 less than Easts and 12 less than Canterbury and yet they have more spoons than all of those.

Everyone laughs at certain teams for brief periods of crap but the Parramatta Eels have an unmatched level of consistency over many decades...at winning spoons.

Congratulations.

And I quietly think you'll be a contender for #13 in 2013.

Translation: "Yay! My club is now only the 2nd shittest in RL history so Im gonna make sure everyone is aware so they'll stop picking on us"

Exercise in futility

First Grade
It's 12. I get my facts right BEFORE I start my threads.

Of course he does, he really is a male model in Mensa and a policeman. Constable Bunniestwat once wrote that if someone blocked him on here that means they are mentally inferior to him as they admitted he won. My friends I am mentally superior to Constable Bunniestard as he has permanently placed me on ignore for (wait for it) bullying him and telling blatant lies about him????

I suggest you all continue posting the memes of him at every oppurtunity and you to may get placed on permanent ignore making you a WINNER.
000905zXJHF.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach
Meh, We might have got the spoon but it's only a matter of weeks before south join the other 14 teams as 'also-rans'. I'm sure the over-hyped losers will be subject to some public humiliation at the hands of some real footy teams along the way.

cv8z

Juniors
Coming last doesn't feel as bad as being runners up
You have all year to adjust and accept it
Runners have less than 80 mins and infinitely emptier feeling

Valheru

Coach
On the other hand, falling at the final hurdle is gutting. Like the grand finals in '01 and '09. Even worse than those was falling at the penultimate hurdle in '07, '05, '00, '99 and '98.

This post will just confuse BM. He doesn’t know what it is like to support a team during a sustained period of success that has a genuine chance to win a premiership only to fall short at the final hurdle or 2.

He is however an expert on knowing what finishing 9th – 16th year after year feels like as well as having his team kicked out of the comp.

Latest posts