What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Manly Fans

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Manly fans having a whinge because they couldn't be arsed driving 20k's to watch their team in a final. Harden the f**k up. As Vossy said on the Roast today, no finals should ever be played on suburban grounds ever again. We need to start aiming higher.

Would you still stand by that quote if your team was playing out of Redfern and you had actually made the top 4 ?

El Diablo

Post Whore
you wouldn't have 17 players if it wasn't for the team i support

why can't any Manly fans answer the question?

Last edited:

Teddyboy

First Grade
Manly get decent/good support at home past and present.12000 at Brookvale looks better then 14000 at Penrith.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Local juniors .... ah well we have most of our 1st team, others not many i admit, however our junior base is about 1/5 the size of some others. so its kind of hard to produce thousnads of juniors ever year
Now ...your team El Di

STG-Dragon

Juniors
We only need two Sydney teams. The overkill with all these Sydney teams are what is going to kill this league which is supposed to be national.

F#cking idiot! You recon all the fans of the defunct clubs will just support the 2 teams, after the team they have been supporting all their lives gets dumped??? Your a F#cking genius! Cronulla must go though!

Garts

Bench
Local juniors .... ah well we have most of our 1st team, others not many i admit, however our junior base is about 1/5 the size of some others. so its kind of hard to produce thousnads of juniors ever year
Now ...your team El Di

It's Parramatta

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I just dont get why Manly fans boo at everything.
But cmon, theyre not all idiots, I sat amongst thousands in the 08 GF and they were surprisingly good apart from the ones in front of us. One of them, an old man, started crying when the game was almost over and I felt a little better about the loss. Meant so much to him, he'd been waiting a while.

They are not the worst, the worst are South's fans by far!

El Diablo

Post Whore
no answer yet?

i take it you agree then that Manly contribute nothing

no fans, juniors, ground etc etc

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
I'd love to argue with you El Aintgotaclue but i think your such an idiot that you would drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

El Diablo

Post Whore
you can't argue when you won't answer the question

you did try and came up with an epic fail trying to say most of your side were local juniors :lol:

3 is most :lol: