What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Manly Fans

ceagle

Bench
no answer yet?

i take it you agree then that Manly contribute nothing

no fans, juniors, ground etc etc
Hoppa, King, Watmough, Lussick, Mauro all from the top of my head are Manly-Warringah juniors playing in our FG squad, probably most then other teams.

Garts

Bench
I'd love to argue with you El Aintgotaclue but i think your such an idiot that you would drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

You are correct. I definately notice my intelligence drops after reading his dribble. I initially thought he was a great shit stirrer but he is for real. Definately one of the dumbest posters going around on here.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
I told you Dick Ablo, we all agree that you will continue to hate manly with your dribbling passion, We contribute nothing, weve got nothing blah blah.
I will however continue to support my team with a passion, without the need to hate others.
Manly have the ability to develope young men into fantastic fotballers and hold on to them. If the management of your mob was such a diabolical rabble parra wouldn't loose so many fantastic juniors and would have undoubtably been the single strongest force of the past 10 years, hey but all other clubs will continue to enjoy your administration pushing talented kids to other clubs through thier ineptitude.

Enjoy.... we are

Last edited:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
You are correct. I definately notice my intelligence drops after reading his dribble. I initially thought he was a great shit stirrer but he is for real. Definately one of the dumbest posters going around on here.

I always thought Skeepe, Rokin Ronny and BHP were the top 3 jokers on here but El Dick just knocked BHP outta that group :p

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Didn't bother me catching the train for an hour to the only pub in Melbourne that showed the game.

Manly fans are a disgrace to themselves, their club and the game.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Off the top of my these have all played Under 20's and Flegg
Pretty decent junior base

First team squad
Matt Ballin - HK Junior
Jamie Buhrer - LK, HK Junior
Daly Cherry-Evans - HB Junior
Kieran Foran - HB, FE Junior
Daniel Harrison - SR Junior
Will Hopoate - FB Junior
Jason King (c) - PR Junior
Darcy Lussick - SR Junior
Steve Matai - CE Junior
Vic Mauro - PR Junior
Michael Oldfield - CE, WG Junior
Brett Stewart (vc) - FB Junior
Glenn Stewart - LK Junior
Anthony Watmough - SR Junior

Garts

Bench
Didn't bother me catching the train for an hour to the only pub in Melbourne that showed the game.

Manly fans are a disgrace to themselves, their club and the game.

Good for you. But that's completely different, that was your only option to watch the game live. Manly fans had the option of watching it live from the comfort of their lounge room.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Off the top of my these have all played Under 20's and Flegg
Pretty decent junior base

First team squad
Matt Ballin - HK Junior
Jamie Buhrer - LK, HK Junior
Daly Cherry-Evans - HB Junior
Kieran Foran - HB, FE Junior
Daniel Harrison - SR Junior
Will Hopoate - FB Junior
Jason King (c) - PR Junior
Darcy Lussick - SR Junior
Steve Matai - CE Junior
Vic Mauro - PR Junior
Michael Oldfield - CE, WG Junior
Brett Stewart (vc) - FB Junior
Glenn Stewart - LK Junior
Anthony Watmough - SR Junior

you clearly have no idea what a local junior is

moron

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Manly fans had the option of watching it live from the comfort of their lounge room.

And so did Melbourne Storm supporters, yet you'll find Sydney-siders who are breathless in telling us how poor their turnout was.

Besides if that was the case, then why all the pissing and moaning about the game not being at Brookvale when your fans were going to stay in their comfy lounge rooms anyhow?

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
It prob depends on what you class as a junior i say Flegg and 20's makes them a junior as money and time are heavily invested at this stage, other may have differing opinions
Tbf the argument of local juniors is a negligible point as the only one that matters to any club is 1st grade as thats where the big bicci's are

Garts

Bench
And so did Melbourne Storm supporters, yet you'll find Sydney-siders who are breathless in telling us how poor their turnout was.

Besides if that was the case, then why all the pissing and moaning about the game not being at Brookvale when your fans were going to stay in their comfy lounge rooms anyhow?

Personally I didn't care where it was played and see no point moaning about it. However if someone has a 10 minute trip to watch their team play compared to say 1 hour they would be more inclined to go if it's 10 minutes. Surely you can see the logic there? As for Sydneysiders bagging the Melbourne crowd, bet they are not Manly fans and if they are they are thick.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
he has no idea

claimed at least 3 queenslanders as Manly juniors :lol:

and a kiwi :lol:

a few from Illawarra :lol:

must use a Greg Inglis type map

Brought up through the Manly Warringha rugby League club system ... Boy!
Means we can claim them
Do Parra claim Country player they bring through as Parra juniors ?

You ! like your point, are worthless

El Diablo

Post Whore
Personally I didn't care where it was played and see no point moaning about it. However if someone has a 10 minute trip to watch their team play compared to say 1 hour they would be more inclined to go if it's 10 minutes.

you do realise the SFS isn't an hour away from Manly :crazy:

Latest posts