What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

voltron

Juniors
innsaneink you're doing the same
you're drawing all your conclusions from the position that the cops havent done anything wrong.

while at least GB is listening to what the reports have said, and havent been said, and drawing conclusions from that

innsaneink

Referee
voltron said:
while at least GB is listening to what the reports have said, and havent been said, and drawing conclusions from that
I dont think so.

GB said:
They demanded ID when they had no right to (not ask for ID, demand ID)

and then tried to intimidate them by calling for unneeded back up.
Some reports say they asked as opposed to demanded. Demanded though sounds better eh?
No reports say they tried to intimidate them and that backup was unneeded.

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
Some reports say they asked as opposed to demanded. Demanded though sounds better eh?

When they called backup after they dont show ID, then the "request" becomes a "demand"

No reports say they tried to intimidate them and that backup was unneeded.

The acting police commisioner didnt know why back up was called, so my post in regards to that is based on El Masri's account

An absense of a report from the police in regard to that doesnt mean it didnt happen

innsaneink

Referee
Game_Breaker said:
When they called backup after they dont show ID, then the "request" becomes a "demand"

Does it really? Do you know what occured once back up arrived?

The acting police commisioner didnt know why back up was called, so my post in regards to that is based on El Masri's account

An absense of a report from the police in regard to that doesnt mean it didnt happen

I was abviously showing voltron that not ALL your opinions are drawn from reports as we know them.

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
Does it really? Do you know what occured once back up arrived?

I didnt claim I was there, just stating that the actual act of calling back up indicates they were demanding, because they wanted them to co-operate

I was abviously showing voltron that not ALL your opinions are drawn from reports as we know them.

I previously stated that my opinion are drawn from both El Masri's reports and the police's reports

innsaneink

Referee
Game_Breaker said:
I didnt claim I was there, just stating that the actual act of calling back up indicates they were demanding, because they wanted them to co-operate
In your opinion.
No reports of this though.

I previously stated that my opinion are drawn from both El Masri's reports and the police's reports
But theyre not ....because you said backup was to intimidate them...again...no reports of that.
Youre contradicting yourself.

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
In your opinion.

Its a pretty damn good opinion.

If it wasnt a demand, then there was no need to call back up to make them co-operate

But theyre not ....because you said backup was to intimidate them...again...no reports of that.
Youre contradicting yourself.

El Masri reported it

I see we're going in circles here.

perverse

Referee
roundabout_photo_sm.jpg

Game_Breaker

Coach
Wont this thread ever end?

nqboy said:
Please, enlighten me. Where did I claim that?

nqboy said:
You can stick your apology where the sun don't shine sunshine. Maybe it's because the facts (such as have been revealed atm) are blurred by everyone's interpretation, speculation and straight out BS, but I just don't see that the police have done anything wrong.

nqboy

First Grade
Game_Breaker said:
Wont this thread ever end?
I might have to concede to your overwhelming ignorance shortly. Please enlighten me as to how that says that I said the police did nothing wrong. No matter what you might believe in your tiny little mind, that's not what it says.