What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore wants to leave

spiderdan

Bench
i seem to remember rumours about fuifui wanting out, not getting along with da blah blah blah at some point over the last year or so and didn't they turn out to be spot on.

if this one is true then cut him loose at season's end. there's no point in him staying if he doesn't want to play for us but it would have to be conditional on us not paying out any money and being told in the next couple of weeks so that da knows what cattle he has and needs to look for to prep for 2011.

natheel

Coach
Whilst I'm not sure whether Poore wants out I know that he has not
fit in so well with the squad off the field... I think that Is where alot of the problem
lies... Also Poore was none to impressed with being benched, he believes he is
a starting front rower

Lol in his interviews he has nothing but praise for the club and the boys says they have made him feel welcome etc only thing negative he said was he is far from the beaches but laughed it off though

some people r reading too much into this rumour lol it's weidler for god sake he hardly gets things right I'm sure once parra start winning more these rumours will die down

Gronk

Staff member
Lol in his interviews he has nothing but praise for the club and the boys says they have made him feel welcome etc only thing negative he said was he is far from the beaches but laughed it off though

some people r reading too much into this rumour lol it's weidler for god sake he hardly gets things right I'm sure once parra start winning more these rumours will die down

Weedler simply plays join the dots.

Hannant going to QLD --> Dogs need a prop --> Poore playing average and dumped to bench --> Poore must be unhappy --> Poore to Dogs. :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm not kidding when i say this, but Danny has been known to go up to anyone and ask them if they know anything and I know that for a fact...

Kornstar

Coach
I still think Poore was bought for next year but because he came off contract for this year and DA wanted him, he made sure he got him.

He may have been told that he had the chance to start but the reality is that Fui was never going to start from the bench and we weren't going to drop the captain unless form warranted it and let's face it, Poore has not played well enough to oust the captain from his spot.

Ondafly

Juniors
I don't understand how he is going to be any "happier" at the Bulldogs. Do they have beach front apartments at Bankstown now?

This is a beat up. Poore put this sh*te to bed a couple of weeks back. He is probably just a little homesick. He needs to focus on his footy as a professional. He can go back and hang out with his mates in the gong in mid Oct.

natheel

Coach
Weedler simply plays join the dots.

Hannant going to QLD --> Dogs need a prop --> Poore playing average and dumped to bench --> Poore must be unhappy --> Poore to Dogs. :crazy:

lol yeh its ridiculous, but honestly poore looks happy out there i rekon plus poore is only on the bench because we have 2 international class starting props and im sure he knew he had to bide his time till cayless retired which is at the end of the season. Plus i think danny is a month too late with 'surfacing' these rumours he must be digging in the telecraps archives haha

I'd like to see a statement from the club and from Poore denying this and ending the speculation. Just so the matter can end.

I hope he stays he's just started to hit his straps.

natheel

Coach
I'd like to see a statement from the club and from Poore denying this and ending the speculation. Just so the matter can end.

I hope he stays he's just started to hit his straps.

i guess the best way to kill these rumours is for poore to show on the field he wants to stay

Stagger eel

Staff member
if it's a problem with traveling, the bulldogs basically train in Homebush and as most of you know it's about an 8 minute drive to Parra outside peak hour.

natheel

Coach
here is the great weidlers twitter page bahaha if this is really his, this poore thing judging by his posts is starting to sound a little fake his last post is in regards to a parra fan asking bout poore and his response is 'clubs starting to suss him out. Not sure if he will go, but mail is he will listen. Story to develop over next two weeks' lol sounds to me the story is starting to fall on its arse especially with the first 'not sure if he will go' part
http://twitter.com/Danny_Weidler

parrachilean31

Juniors
I still think Poore was bought for next year but because he came off contract for this year and DA wanted him, he made sure he got him.

He may have been told that he had the chance to start but the reality is that Fui was never going to start from the bench and we weren't going to drop the captain unless form warranted it and let's face it, Poore has not played well enough to oust the captain from his spot.

How can players be bought before a year has began so in other words we have chance thi year and next we will win that's crap. The eels bought and we were favourites this year not next. Fact is that he hasn't shown anything this year and if he wants to leave c u don't let the door from parra leagues hit you on the way out. Go to the dogs you won't like it there either

parra.letic

Juniors
I'm no stranger to Danny weidlers predictions I would consider it nonsense aswell if I had not heard the same thing last week... Not necessarily saying he's going to leave, just stating that Justins transition into a new team culture has not been as smooth as it seems everyone thinks.

Latest posts