What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'm aware of that dickhead! I was giving him an example of a player who played for Cronulla that bashed a woman - like he asked for!

Wrong.
I asked for a woman basher that played for cronulla.
Latu had never bashed a woman when he played for Cronulla.
He never played a single minute for Cronulla after he became a woman basher.

I actually feel cruel for cutting you to pieces on here.

thorson1987

Coach
I'm aware of that dickhead! I was giving him an example of a player who played for Cronulla that bashed a woman - like he asked for!

ueuT6E7.jpg

souths_pride

Juniors
The wrestle slows the game down and reduces it to the 5 hitups and kick bullshit we've been subjected to for too long. The actual wrestling moves to manipulate an opponents arms, legs, neck into awkward and painful positions is just grubby and not in the spirit of the game.

The salary cap was implemented to prevent clubs spending more than they can afford in the pursuit of glory and going tits up.

I have no idea how you reach the conclusions you do.

LOL! You obviously don't understand a thing about rugby league! It does not reduce the game to 5 hit ups and all of that. 'Wrestling' was introduced as a way of controlling the rucks - one of the fundamental precepts upon which rugby league football is based and its been that way forever. The thing about putting players in awkward positions - that is not wrestling and has nothing to do with 'wrestling'. Yes, I agree there are acts of grubby play which compromise player safety i.e. cannonball tackles and they should be outlawed.

The salary cap was implemented in order to implement a more 'even playing field' in the competition as many people didn't like seeing the same few teams being the only real competitors for the competition each year.

On percentages the haters gonna hate Souths so much that within 5 years of winning the comp they will have the spoon again.

:lol:

Other than that, I think it's a sad state of affairs that the All Stars Game and pre-season is here, and again...AGAIN!!! ...we're talking about player misbehaviour. Sadder still, this time, it's my club bringing it down.

Sigh.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souths report it when it happens = it becomes a player issue (eg sutton & burgess have behaviour problems)

souths hide it = it becomes a club issue

souths_pride

Juniors
Wrong.
I asked for a woman basher that played for cronulla.
Latu had never bashed a woman when he played for Cronulla.
He never played a single minute for Cronulla after he became a woman basher.

I actually feel cruel for cutting you to pieces on here.

you have to be the biggest moron ive come across. Really your an embarrassment to yourself and your club. He did do it while he played for Cronulla!!! Thats why they sacked him!! I gave you a specific answer to your question!! Your question was "name me a women basher that played for cronulla?" What you should have said was, "name me a woman basher that is CURRENTLY PLAYING for Cronulla"

Lets be honest here. The real issue is respect towards women; that is why you feel the way you do about Auva'a! Your club is hardly innocent in its conduct towards women! In any case, what do you think Souths should have done with Auva'a? Sacked him? So in a few months time he can turn out for another NRL club, leaving us looking silly and being the ultimate losers of the whole situation.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
Let me give you a scenario.
1. Auva'a pleads guilty over the incident
2. Souths sack Auva'a
3. New evidence comes to light, the girl changes her story, Auva'a changes his plea to not-guilty, the case is thrown out of court, i.e. something along those lines or similar
4. Auva'a is now upset about losing his contract at Souths, his career and name being tarnished, wants to take legal action.

Where does that leave Souths?
Basically, you can't just make up laws and legal procedures how you see fit. Clubs and the NRL have to respect the legal system and the rights that an individual has. Like David Smith has just come out and said - the NRL is not a police unit or a court and we need to stop thinking like that.

Jesus H Christ.

DJShaksta

First Grade
you have to be the biggest moron ive come across. Really your an embarrassment to yourself and your club. He did do it while he played for Cronulla!!! Thats why they sacked him!! I gave you a specific answer to your question!! You never mentioned anything about punishments or anything like that.

Lets be honest here. The real issue is respect towards women; that is why you feel the way you do about Auva'a! Your club is hardly innocent in its conduct towards women!

Are you still going?
I feel embarrassed for you, I really do.

You idiots need to listen to this bloke. He is just about the only one of your lot on here talking any sense.
Surely he's got some sensible mates.

Mate, not sure if I'm really that sensible. Have been known to write my own tripe.

I've also been out of the game for a bit. Learnt a few lessons. Kinda just visiting before moving on again.

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
LOL! You obviously don't understand a thing about rugby league! It does not reduce the game to 5 hit ups and all of that. 'Wrestling' was introduced as a way of controlling the rucks - one of the fundamental precepts upon which rugby league football is based and its been that way forever. The thing about putting players in awkward positions - that is not wrestling and has nothing to do with 'wrestling'. Yes, I agree there are acts of grubby play which compromise player safety i.e. cannonball tackles and they should be outlawed.

The salary cap was implemented in order to implement a more 'even playing field' in the competition as many people didn't like seeing the same few teams being the only real competitors for the competition each year.

Cause and effect you moron.

Slow down the ruck to set the defense to better handle the offense and reduce the other teams ability to catch you on the backfoot and open the game up to allow for more ball movement to increase their chances of scoring tries and scoring tries gives you 4 points and an opportunity to have a kick and score another 2 which would give you 6 and these points from tries and kicks accumulate and whoever accumulates more in 80 minutes wins the game. Winning is good.

If you woke up today with the goal of ... nevermind you'd never figure out how to get to the end point.

ek999

First Grade
Tell
Me how many woman bashers play for Cronulla?

you have to be the biggest moron ive come across. Really your an embarrassment to yourself and your club. He did do it while he played for Cronulla!!! Thats why they sacked him!! I gave you a specific answer to your question!! Your question was "name me a women basher that played for cronulla?" What you should have said was, "name me a woman basher that is CURRENTLY PLAYING for Cronulla"

Lol. He used present tense you idiot

DJShaksta

First Grade

Lets be honest here. The real issue is respect towards women; that is why you feel the way you do about Auva'a! Your club is hardly innocent in its conduct towards women! In any case, what do you think Souths should have done with Auva'a? Sacked him? So in a few months time he can turn out for another NRL club, leaving us looking silly and being the ultimate losers of the whole situation.

You need to go back a read my question again.
I never said played.

Your back peddling is popcorn worthy.

Latest posts