What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Surely Fatso Richardson's position now is untenable. It is amazing the parallel's with Todd Greenberg smothering the Ben Barba fiasco and now Shane Richardson. It gives you little confidence in the character of people appointed to these senior positions.

As bad as Sutton and Burgess (love how the first 4 letters of the surname spell Grub backwards) action's may have been, it is more the way Souths handled the situation. Just as appalling as the Auva'a farce. Forget what the usual genius NRL apologists will have you believe. Imposing a 7 day suspension in February and $2K fine was as good as condoning and supporting his behaviour. It shows nothing has changed with the scum of the league.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
This reminds of a time when everyone took turns to kick my team.
I think it is much fun this way.

It is so juicy

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'd been wondering when the bieber effect would hit souffs..

you know, when something is in vogue and everyone wants to get on board, but suddenly things change and then everyone is against it..

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I'd been wondering when the bieber effect would hit souffs..

you know, when something is in vogue and everyone wants to get on board, but suddenly things change and then everyone is against it..

We will know if Souths don't get a penalty in their first set of 6 in round 1, if this official. The NRL dropped the Dragons like a cold spud in 2011.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
card shark, your first and last words were all that were needed..

Liddell

Juniors
This reminds of a time when everyone took turns to kick my team.
I think it is much fun this way.

It is so juicy

Small difference though, while it's never good seeing your club all over the news, we all still got to see our side win the comp a few months ago plus the 9's the other week.

We both know you'll never be able to say that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Small difference though, while it's never good seeing your club all over the news, we all still got to see our side win the comp a few months ago plus the 9's the other week.

We both know you'll never be able to say that.

why not?

pretty sure the bloke has a tv and was watching your team win both matches..

I wonder if Rusty phoned in his performance.

"Ah yes...Flagstaff Sheriff. They're good lads but...what's that? Assault with a phone...well, that was all a misunderstanding. Like we have here. I'm sure my friend Kerry's son who can punch on a bit himself can make this 'go away'..."

Latest posts