What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

Nealo 12

Bench
Another chapter for the book of feuds being written here ... or maybe not !

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
I have not posted on this site for quite a few years. After a very short period as a member of this place I quickly discovered that no matter what circumstances prevail in regards to Souths, the majority of responses on here will be of the negative nature.

This Muzby character was the one I noticed most back then and nothing has changed. I do peruse this site from time to time, particularly after something major relating to Souths has occurred and the silence from characters like Muzby after our triumphs has been quite humorous to watch. I expect there would have been a thread on here relating to Russell Packer and the Dragons, and even though I could be wrong, I strongly suspect that the likes of Muzby and co. would not have displayed as much outrage or made as many posts as they have on here.

Souths Pride, Rabbits 20 and other Souths supporters, do yourselves a favour and join one of the two Souths sites where you will get difference of opinions but at least you will not be ridiculed simply for supporting our club. It is obvious that Souths Pride is not debating that both the players involved were numbskulls but rather pointing out a failing of the IU, yet no matter how much he tries to debate in a reasonable fashion, he is put down by a few sad individuals who really have a problem.

Anyway, If you choose to stay on here you will need to develop a thick skin because the moment something goes wrong at Souths, these vultures will be out in a blink of an eye. Just remember to let them know that the club that was bankrupt twice, kicked out of the competition, and had barely enough money to get through year after year for decades, not only survived but has thrived again to become current NRL premiers and Nines champions.

Good luck guys.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Let's see if Smity (NRL) applies the same sort of behavioural requirements on Richardson for the NRL as he did with the dude who was sacked last week.

Any bets?

Apey

Staff member
I have not posted on this site for quite a few years. After a very short period as a member of this place I quickly discovered that no matter what circumstances prevail in regards to Souths, the majority of responses on here will be of the negative nature.

This Muzby character was the one I noticed most back then and nothing has changed. I do peruse this site from time to time, particularly after something major relating to Souths has occurred and the silence from characters like Muzby after our triumphs has been quite humorous to watch. I expect there would have been a thread on here relating to Russell Packer and the Dragons, and even though I could be wrong, I strongly suspect that the likes of Muzby and co. would not have displayed as much outrage or made as many posts as they have on here.

Souths Pride, Rabbits 20 and other Souths supporters, do yourselves a favour and join one of the two Souths sites where you will get difference of opinions but at least you will not be ridiculed simply for supporting our club. It is obvious that Souths Pride is not debating that both the players involved were numbskulls but rather pointing out a failing of the IU, yet no matter how much he tries to debate in a reasonable fashion, he is put down by a few sad individuals who really have a problem.

Anyway, If you choose to stay on here you will need to develop a thick skin because the moment something goes wrong at Souths, these vultures will be out in a blink of an eye. Just remember to let them know that the club that was bankrupt twice, kicked out of the competition, and had barely enough money to get through year after year for decades, not only survived but has thrived again to become current NRL premiers and Nines champions.

Good luck guys.

I will light a candle in your honour.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

Good luck guys.

But it was fine when you guys were acting the same way in 2010 ?
Hmmm !

Card Shark

Immortal

Good luck guys.

See ya later on