What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Like I said a few posts ago. After court proceedings had finished, the NRL stepped in straight away and handed down their punishment.
that's the NRL..

the gentleman asked you what actions did souths take...?

souths_pride

Juniors
If Souths were waiting to punish him, why didn't they go 1 step further than NRL and sack him?

Because players are assets to the club. I said this earlier, why should we or any other club sack a player for bad behavior if they are going to be allowed back into the comp and bet a star for someone else? Just ask Raiders fans their opinion and I'm sure they will tell you how damaging it is for your footy club to sack a player - they've had to sack so many. Basically, the ultimate losers are clubs. This is this issue I have with this sacking players - if we are going to sack players, then we need to ban them from the NRL for life so as to protect the interests of the clubs.

Card Shark

Immortal
Just heard Neil Breen say on the radio Nrl will soon say souffs paid off bouncer and didnt tell nrl. Under arizona law this is legal for assualt cases.

Richo has gotta go for hiding out.

If true, this is absolutely amazing & people saying it's a non-issue are either from Souths or the Integrity Unit.

Because players are assets to the club. I said this earlier, why should we or any other club sack a player for bad behavior if they are going to be allowed back into the comp and bet a star for someone else? Just ask Raiders fans their opinion and I'm sure they will tell you how damaging it is for your footy club to sack a player - they've had to sack so many. Basically, the ultimate losers are clubs. This is this issue I have with this sacking players - if we are going to sack players, then we need to ban them from the NRL for life so as to protect the interests of the clubs.

I get it now, Souths are entitled to keep women beating thugs when the other clubs and the NRL take significant steps to set an example by standing them down or sacking them.

The pride of the league
The pride of women in league
The pride of women's rights not to have the crap beaten out of them

souths_pride

Juniors
I get it now, Souths are entitled to keep women beating thugs when the other clubs and the NRL take significant steps to set an example by standing them down or asking them.

The pride of the league
The pride of women in league
The pride of women's rights not to have the crap beaten out of them

I'm all in favor of protecting the interests of women and players should not be able to get away with that sort of thing. That is why I think that the NRL needs to do something and ban NRL players who are guilty of that sort of crime for life. At the moment, they are allowed to come back in and join other clubs.

AJB1102

First Grade
Just heard 7 news has got the camera footage from the arresting officer, this should be good!

Bloody hell. Police report, mug shots, "satisfaction" and now video.

Must not have too much respect for the Integrity Unit (and given they closed the case once, perhaps rightly so) and their ability to find their own arsehole without a GPS if they tried to smother all that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i think they just need to replace all the audio from the police tape with the song "glory glory to South Sydney"

Latest posts