What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.16 v’s Cowboys

Exsilium

Coach
I think we will win this one. As great as our halves are, we have a lot of good cover.

With the Cowboys underperforming, it's ours to lose.

Personally I would like to see Cole given a bench spot, probably at the expense of Garner. Gives us the chance to see if he can offer spark if we need it, and gives him another taste of first grade.

would lead us thin on the back-row side, but expect the boys in place to do a close to 80 mins performance and between the big boys on the bench, Kenny (being replaced by Luke and becoming a running forward) and the versatility of Salmon and even Peachey, I think we can have it covered.

age.s

First Grade
Getting you stiff isn't much of an achievement to be fair. Even the King cant get it up without outside help, yet he gets you foaming up like a beaten favourite.
I like Martie, so I went looking for a youtube highlight reel of the King. But, um, yeah.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Personally I would like to see Cole given a bench spot, probably at the expense of Garner. Gives us the chance to see if he can offer spark if we need it, and gives him another taste of first grade.

would lead us thin on the back-row side, but expect the boys in place to do a close to 80 mins performance and between the big boys on the bench, Kenny (being replaced by Luke and becoming a running forward) and the versatility of Salmon and even Peachey, I think we can have it covered.
I'd much rather see what he has during a non Origin round. Very hard to learn much with so many players out

Congratulations to Leota

Great news for him and his family; congrats to the tank.

And with a ‘week off’ and the lack of sleep he is going to be getting, we will get Angry Moses for the week after against the Knights!!

Iamback

Coach

That is where the 2 hookers hurt. We have to run a forward short, I think if Cole wasn't injured he would of been the 6.

Ivan likes to keep guys in their usual spot. Salmon in the 17. Would of kept the bench in tact

Iamback

Coach
I will. I hate to lose. The next month will be tough.

Cleary not playing Origin helps v Dolphins.

Storm game is key. Fresh Origin guys.

Get that
Bye
Dolphins

And should give us a game or 2 buffer over 5th. Which is needed to rest guys later