What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

TheParraboy

Staff member
Storm Rain Drops - Free GIF on Pixabay - Pixabay

King-Gutho94

Coach
We have this in the bag, Storm have no halfback and we all know it's impossible to win without your halfback.
What about our Fullback. Our record is even worse.

Parra have lost 10 straight without Gutherson.

Last victory without Gutho was round 26, 2017 and Will Smith was the FB that night.

That's almost half a regular season worth of games.

We have no idea how to win when 1 or 2 key cogs are out says a lot about the systems and structures we have in place.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What about our Fullback. Our record is even worse.

Parra have lost 10 straight without Gutherson.

Last victory without Gutho was round 26, 2017 and Will Smith was the FB that night.

That's almost half a regular season worth of games.

We have no idea how to win when 1 or 2 key cogs are out says a lot about the systems and structures we have in place.
Well we all know it's not the coaches job to come up with those systems and structures.

Soto

Bench
I heard an interview with Kelma on SEN radio I think it was thurs morning..didn't know he's actually a melburnian. Came through their systems. Since played for tigers, Manly and now us. Thought it was Barlow first but had my doubts as started listening a little bit after the interview commenced. It almost mirrored Barlow's player presser on Wednesday where he said a few times "just need to get a win"..
Mentioned video sessions etc..anyway hopefully 🙏 we can get the win this arvo but I'm not confident.
Munster, Grant, Welch and NAS seem to enjoy playing us, giving it to us and watch us mope around in our misery...
It would be a sweet victory if we could somehow do it this arvo..
Hope we have plenty of Eels fans there..saw quite a few Eels jerseys and polos in the crowd yday across the 3 games

eels_fan

First Grade
We’re 1 from 4 in magic round. Soon to be 1 from 5. I’ve been lucky enough to be at them all

Latest posts