What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2024: 530pm Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ Cbus Super Stadium July 13th

Soto

Bench
2 times we turned it over on zero...
All in all with one of the worst teams we've fielded since the 90s we had a dig...just not a lot of footy smarts in this team...getting caught on the last,.zero tackle turnovers killed us...
RCG absolutely immense...apart from the knock on..
Gutho tried hard but is a yard of pace behind and too slow.
Mulitalo did well
Blaize non existent today
Matto was good.
I will say Lane did put in..not suggesting in any way to keep him..
Dylan Brown needs to own games. Great effort to knock Khan's hand and stop the try...
Doorey was clearly hooked...bad hands. If he sorts that out he's worth keeping and Moretti put in a good solid effort. Love his leg speed. I reckon he could be a weapon under Rylesy coaching...
At least we didn't get absolutely murdered..
You have to think why has Cini not been given a go..
Anyway recruitment and retention need to pull their fingers out big time.
Need 4 new outside backs.
A hooker, a prop and backrower...

Delboy

First Grade
If I’m Ryles I’m telling Gutho ur free to go now coz next year is your last year . You will also be playing 14 next year covering hooker and 1-7
Issue is , looks like there is not a lot of room in the salary cap, and no decent players available . Difficult to make the sort of changes needed, big calls have to be made and not sure currently we have the people in that position to do it.

Gus certainly has the ear of player managers which is a big advantage when that needs to be done, us not so much if at all

Pazza

First Grade
At least we won the last 60 minutes , and playing a lot of young players . That’s the only positive unfortunately

Most weeks we have a player that can't defend anywhere near the nrl standard. This week it was doorey and it only took 20 mins for the titans to shredd us down that side

Suitman

Post Whore
Dylan Brown is an extraordinary talent but one man can't make a team.
He always puts in. He just can't perform miracles in what is basically a load of shite team.
He has different skills to Moses and they both are actually a great combination.
I just don't get the hate for Brown. Some of you lot have no idea what a talent he is.
He's certainly one player I hope that Ryles can keep and build a team around.

Last edited:

Pazza

First Grade
He always puts in. He just can't perform miracles in what is basically a load of shite team.
He has different skills to Moses and they both are actually a great combination.
I just don't get the hate for Brown. Some of you lot have no idea what a talent he is.
He's certainly one player I hope that Ryles can keep and build upon.

Couldnt agree more.

Avenger

Immortal
Which is why I’d give him a crack at fullback. He has speed, brilliant defence and a running game. The Neil Hunt step isn’t fooling anyone at 6 anymore.

Parra Pride

Referee
I fully agree with you for the most part here, I f**king hate seeing him get wasted in our spud of a side that goes for Moses too. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him walk away from here when he hits his prime, go straight into an actual good team and show what he can actually do. I do agree with Avenger in wanting to see him get a crack at fullback though, a lot of his strengths would suit it but we can't realistically know how it would go unless someone has the balls to try it.

Latest posts