What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Gabba 11/8/23

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon we'll do a manly and completely change our style next week and we will win as we have nothing to lose. Then win against the panfers coz they res their players and then we'll need to win the last round by 1 points to make the 8 but unfortunately we have a bye and we miss out.

BEA will be happy coz we only missed out on for and against

Mark my words, that our management that includes CEO who was an office clerk, football manager trolley boy from woolies, our coach the bush coach will drive this club to the depths of Tigers. They have shown their incompetence with identifying players to sign.

They ate popcorn and watched moneyball and thought that buying SHIT SHIT players they could be competitive.

What a joke they are. They all need to be sacked by the board!

Wally21

Bench
Just calmed down enough to watch the presser. Sound bites include
- effort was there
- we came to win
- We keep fighting
- tight knit
What worries me the most is these are the sort of things said by teams, whether they are sporting or business, who have a genuine lack of accountability as part of their culture.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just calmed down enough to watch the presser. Sound bites include
- effort was there
- we came to win
- We keep fighting
- tight knit
What worries me the most is these are the sort of things said by teams, whether they are sporting or business, who have a genuine lack of accountability as part of their culture.
The cueball has lost his marbles, that presser was 2018 all over again. I said last year i hope we all enjoy the GF ride because it's going to set the club back 5 years. Have a look at the dross mid year signings??? Offa and Lussick we are stuck with for multi year deals ffs!! The scary thing is the Bald Tit is as safe as a bank. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get at least one more extension by the clueless boobs in charge.

lingard

Coach
This is your reasoning? They must be cheating?

pathetic deflection - even for a troll like you
They would definitely be cheating. It's interesting that Gordon Tallis made the comment last week on NRL 360 that no team in the past 5 years has one the premiership without cheating the cap. And the next night retracted his comment. Of course they're cheating the cap/ rorting the TPA system.
The salary cap system is a farce. But I do wonder why Parramatta can't seem to rort the TPA system in its favour. I really do.

hindy111

Post Whore
It all adds up, our draw is for sure on the tougher side of average, even without the timing of the byes. Then it's just been a shitfight of a season for losing blokes, and for multiple weeks.

Top that off with some close losses we coulda / shoulda won, it's just been one of them years. All teams have them.

What about the close wins we could of lost?

Penrith,Saints,Titans, Tigers and Cowboys without origin players? Could of quite easily lost these games also.

Latest posts