What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD7 V Tigers ANZ Stadium

Suitman

Post Whore
And I'm happy that we are in this comp.
I'm not blaming anyone today.
We were a serious threat to a hot NRL team.
It's a long time since I've been proud to say that.
COYE.

Suity.

Eelementary

Post Whore
For those at the game, who is in the middle barking out orders like settle it etc.

They should on the footy show where Wallace was miked up and was barking orders throughout the whole game.

Who does that for us? I have seen where Gallen does that too

Eelementary

Post Whore
For those at the game, who is in the middle barking out orders like settle it etc.

They should on the footy show where Wallace was miked up and was barking orders throughout the whole game.

Who does that for us? I have seen where Gallen does that too

From what I've seen, Norman, Hayne, Sandow and Peats share this role between them.

byrner

Juniors
We gifted the tiges 2 tries, a penalty goal and a field goal. Seriously, silly to be blaming the refs. We blew that game deluxe.

This. Thebrefs didnt cost us the game, they simply put us in a position to cost ourselves the game.

And Paulo is USELESS!!!

strider

Post Whore
Cool bananas. Thanks, guys.

So strides - we scored after the scrum, yeah? So calling Sio's try back didn't cost us points?

ummm i guess .... the words "cost us" don't really count at all cos it was the right ruling - cost implies it was wrong

Parraren

Bench
And I'm happy that we are in this comp.
I'm not blaming anyone today.
We were a serious threat to a hot NRL team.
It's a long time since I've been proud to say that.
COYE.

Suity.

Well said.

Its a long season and we move on to next week.

Sorry mate, I don't look up stats.

I just don't think he offers us anything, hinders our attack and looks so unatural in passing before the line.

He also dropped off a couple tackles too.

If kelepi, junior Paulo and terepo are the future, than surely one of them or lussick is an option for the 13.

Agree 100%

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's what I thought at the time but then looking at the scoring summary I see I was wrong when I looked at the scoring summary earlier.
No pretty sure we were two in front, thought to myself if we can score here and kick the goal 8 points should be enough.

mickdo

Coach
Sadly even though we copped some decisions I think the refs will give the Cows a leg up next week. Will be tough to win up there now.

Sadly even though we copped some decisions I think the refs will give the Cows a leg up next week. Will be tough to win up there now.

Yeah that's how I feel as well. We needed to win the Tigers game. Cause we are in a hiding to nothing for the cowboys game. They will win.

Joely01

Bench
Sorry mate, I don't look up stats.

I just don't think he offers us anything, hinders our attack and looks so unatural in passing before the line.

He also dropped off a couple tackles too.

If kelepi, junior Paulo and terepo are the future, than surely one of them or lussick is an option for the 13.

I'd actually put Gower at 13.

Or if BA wants to continue this ball playing 13, put Edwards there and then put Tanginoa back into the 2nd row.

Every bloody time Paulo has the ball I pray he holds onto it, he just doesn't look comfortable at all.

Delboy

First Grade
Sef Paulo gets the ball, open field for 30 metres in front of him, he holds the ball in one hand and throws it behind Wtf, all he had to do was run straight and look for support. I screamed take him off , that was clueless

He may make 30 tackles, but when he skips,and tries to pass before the line, it is so predictable

Must be one of the most frustrating players in the game