What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richardson calls for suburban footy to be axed

ratsack2

Juniors
always green you assume that Bunniesman says anything that is smart, relevant or of any use. he adds nothing to the conversation and knows nothing about the game

BunniesMan

Immortal
I agree Bunniesliar. Let's not expand to penrith. Let's not have local boys Greg Alexander, Brad Fittler, Mark Geyer, Luke Lewis, Matthew Jennings etc inspire to play for their local club. Let's have the greatest basin of local juniors be raped by other clubs. Makes perfectly sound sense to me. :roll:
Yep Fittlers loyalties to his home town counted for heaps in 1995.

Iafeta

Referee
Given how "well" vomit lol@5ouff$ go, getting strategic advice from Shane Richardson is like getting financial advice from Michael Searle. I'd rather find a success story to follow thanks but no thanks Richo.

NrlCoach

Juniors
Need to build a 50,000+ rectangular staduim with a roof (no excuses when it rains) in western sydney for all the western sydney teams. SFS can be used for the other teams that a close to it. Anz stadium for GF and Rep games. They still can have a suburban Round...

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
How many EPL grounds are there ??

Do all the London teams play at wembley ??

Actually does anyone play at wembly ,,

We have to come to terms with the fact that AFL in Victoria, is an absolute freak of nature when it comes to crowds / population

Its the best in the world by a long way, other than green bay packers

We can't just copy them always. It's a tv game anyway

Ausguy

Coach
Does he understand that clubs like stgeorge cronulla parramatta and penrith all clubs that have a leagues club very close to the ground need the home games for revenue???

Not to mention the $$$ for ground signage and naming sponsorship.

The 18k at shark park on Saturday night will be evidence that suburban grounds need to stay.

adamkungl

Immortal
I haven't read the thread. I assume it's tedious nonsense.

But I think we can all agree that Fat Richo is a f**king moron, as is anyone that agrees with him.

juanfarkall

Coach
Not sure what a fat f**kwit who has not opened his wallet to pay his own money to attend a footy match in years really knows much about what the paying public wants.
Best you stick to the buffet and sucking up to the rich men Richo you incompetent old has been.

franklin2323

Immortal
I had no issues with parking, beer lines, catering, facilities. Not a single issue at all.

Bingo.

It's 10mins from the station all flat (unlike SFS) so less mobile or families can do it with ease. Every street surronding has free parking. 10mins to the M4 out of town. The only people that have problems are the tards that park at Panthers & try to leave straight away.

All the terrace except for 3 Bays are GA. So you pay $20 and can sit on the 30m line & in seats or the freedom of the hill. Great view like all suburban grounds.

Latest posts