What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC TV Deal Signed

dimitri

First Grade
Will there be an IPAD ap / subscription - similar to the NRL one? That would be good

league13

Juniors
Still no word on NZ televising the games and they are one of the main players.The Maori channel covered it last time.

tumbidragon

First Grade

ucantseeme

Juniors
I have Foxtel on satellite (not cable) and we don't get 7mate just 7two. They would have to show replays on FS but just in case they aren't then I guess I can read about it here.

blukablu

Juniors
Any more news on the broadcasting rights? It's only 15 days away and only England, Wales?, France, New Zealand and Australia have coverage so far? The 2008 WC had huge coverage.

I have Foxtel on satellite (not cable) and we don't get 7mate just 7two. They would have to show replays on FS but just in case they aren't then I guess I can read about it here.

Do you not pick up 7mate because you don't have an HD box or doesn't your HD box pick up 7mate?

If it's the latter it's very strange you would get the 7two signal but not 7mate.

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm in the US for the world cup. Any word on what channel or if the games will be broadcast?