What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Someone

Bench
depending where BA plays Loko when him and Mossop come back our pack will have more class to it. plenty of players playing for positions which is good.

Just on Sio, whereas i think hes solid and a good finisher, i dont ever see him being a world beater. With Toutai, and Juniors like Folua coming through BA is probably (dare i say it) thinking of the future. If Toutai and Radrada impress our backline should be set for the next few years with Morgan taking over the retiring Tonga at some stage.

The future looks really bright imo.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gee underwhelmed at the side picked, i hope they prove me wrong.

Besdies Hayne,Hoppa,Peats,Mannah,Fui and Norman it looks a went quality side.

Oh, gee - you're a tough marker, mate. I'd like to think Willie Tonga, Darcy Lussick and Peni Terepo are good First Graders.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Vai for Sio is the only change I'd make.

Its only round 1 so still probably looking at a few blokes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
depending where BA plays Loko when him and Mossop come back our pack will have more class to it. plenty of players playing for positions which is good.

Just on Sio, whereas i think hes solid and a good finisher, i dont ever see him being a world beater. With Toutai, and Juniors like Folua coming through BA is probably (dare i say it) thinking of the future. If Toutai and Radrada impress our backline should be set for the next few years with Morgan taking over the retiring Tonga at some stage.

The future looks really bright imo.

Don't forget Sio is off contract this year whereas the other two aren't. Planning for future years is always a factor in team selections.

I'd drop Paulo and Tang from the bench.

We don't need Paulo as a back up half - HaHa to 6, Hopoate to 1, Smith to 3 if we lose Norman or Kelly.

Tang might be a bit underdone so give him an extra week.

That leaves Gower and HODOR in the middle, with Allgood middle/wide and Penis Torpedo wide.

Joely01

Bench
Toutai's as good as the other two options (Sio and Radradra) and one had to miss out.

If he offered nothing he wouldn't be in the side.

I prefer Sandow, but I trust the coach knows better than me.

Another edge forward who is about the same level as some of the others. A better defender than other options but the least effective in attack. Remember the right side guy has to cover the number seven in defence.

Sio is better then Vai, I've watched plenty of the two in the last couple of years, and I'd pick Sio ahead of him every time.

Paulo seriously offers nothing to this team, we have enough ball playing options now, and we have a lot of hard running forwards.
Both of those points Paulo does ineffectively

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh, gee - you're a tough marker, mate. I'd like to think Willie Tonga, Darcy Lussick and Peni Terepo are good First Graders.
Maybe, but i just feel there were better players not given a shot. Doesn't mean i hope they don't win and make me look silly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sio is better then Vai, I've watched plenty of the two in the last couple of years, and I'd pick Sio ahead of him every time.

I've said Sio is the best winger in the club but his coach says he isn't.

Paulo seriously offers nothing to this team, we have enough ball playing options now, and we have a lot of hard running forwards.
Both of those points Paulo does ineffectively

So why is he in the side?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sio is on a par with the two wingers named. SBW is the best player in the Roosters lineup. There is no comparison.

Latest posts