What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

betcats

Referee
I don't think it's her responsibility that he was dishonest and immoral.

Nah mate she might not be very intelligent therefore she deserved to filmed without consent and degraded, Frog has made a very good point here, I wonder if anyone told the judge she isn’t that smart before he sentenced May? Surely that’s taken into consideration

The_Frog

First Grade
I don't think it's her responsibility that he was dishonest and immoral.
She ought to have realised what he was up to and covered her face or told him to stop. That does not appear to have happened. He's accepted a plea bargain for some reason.
Frog has made a very good point here, I wonder if anyone told the judge she isn’t that smart before he sentenced May?
The beak was a she. Actually the beak wasn't that bright either, putting shit on Panthers on the Prowl.

The_Frog

First Grade
You idiot. She’s the victim she said “don’t film me”. What a disgusting attitude.

He took the plea bargain to avoid jail.
Well I didn't actually watch the thing. Can we leave this now or start another thread. This is off topic and as usual for you starting to get personal

betcats

Referee
Well I didn't actually watch the thing. Can we leave this now or start another thread. This is off topic and as usual for you starting to get personal

If you know nothing about the case why are you commenting on it like you’ve got a clue? Look at the case and actually check the laws and you will see May definitely broke them and he was misleading and degrading while doing it. The girls intelligence or the sex of the judge has nothing to do with May acting like a scumbag and breaking laws.

Personally I would’ve let Tyrone May go to draw a line on bad behaviour, now we’re going to have this whole thing dragged up again through the civil suit. But he’s here, and he’s the best option for no.14.

May is an interesting one. He probably has the talent to be a starting 5/8 at an NRL club, but he’s not going to get that role here unless there’s an injury. This could potentially be his last year here anyway if w club throws starting money at him.

Jane Murray

Bench
She ought to have realised what he was up to and covered her face or told him to stop. That does not appear to have happened. He's accepted a plea bargain for some reason.

The beak was a she. Actually the beak wasn't that bright either, putting shit on Panthers on the Prowl.
I hope that this does not happened to any of your loved ones. The fault lies at the foot of Tyrone May, and May only.

betcats

Referee
Someone posted it on a public forum though.

This is why it is so dumb that these guys were making these videos with or without consent. They have profiles enough that if any form of media gets its hands on the videos they will spread like wildfire. They were making these videos and sharing them with other players... I mean if they don’t have consent to film and to share they are literally recording evidence and sending it out to people. Like the damning evidence in Mays case(that could of got him jail time) was filmed by his own hand, think about the general stupidity of that.

Panther Mick

Juniors
May is an interesting one. He probably has the talent to be a starting 5/8 at an NRL club, but he’s not going to get that role here unless there’s an injury. This could potentially be his last year here anyway if w club throws starting money at him.

There was a story in The Herald a week back claiming a new deal for him was coming.

Tyrone May is expected to extend his own deal soon while the only remaining senior player without his future sorted, Kurt Capewell, is expected to head home to Queensland, where the Broncos have already expressed interest
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/we...s-re-sign-luai-until-2024-20210226-p57665.htm

There was a story in The Herald a week back claiming a new deal for him was coming.

Tyrone May is expected to extend his own deal soon while the only remaining senior player without his future sorted, Kurt Capewell, is expected to head home to Queensland, where the Broncos have already expressed interest
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/we...s-re-sign-luai-until-2024-20210226-p57665.htm

I would’ve expected he could get a fair bit more money elsewhere, so that’s interesting. Hopefully we aren’t going to pay too much.

Capewell leaving isn’t a huge shock. I think Blade mentioned we’d need to shed someone else if we wanted to keep him.

betcats

Referee

I was all for getting rid of him at the time but I’m glad they didn’t in the end. I think he could get better offers to go elsewhere but I doubt he will leave this time round, maybe his next contract but right now he seems very tight knit with Nathan and he has his brother in the squad all also.

Edit: I also think a lot of coaches who haven’t paid attention to his junior career may have him pigeonholed as a genuine utility rather than a half who can cover a few spots.

Panthers Jersey Flegg coach Ben Harden has named his squad to face South Sydney Rabbitohs at Panthers Stadium on Saturday.

The match will be followed by a NSW Cup clash against Souths and the NRL showdown with the Cowboys.
1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Flynn ISAACS
3. Logan DICKSON
4. Thomas JENKINS
5. Ethan CLARK-WOOD
6. Sadee SUB LABAN
7. Hayden BONANNO
8. Luke BAIN
9. Luke SOMMERTON
10. Liam HENRY
11. Sunita LOTOANIU
12. Brad FEARNLEY
13. Hohepa PURU

14. Connor MASON
15. Mavrik GEYER
16. Hanna EL-NACHAR
17. Tyreece TONGA
18. Immanuel TAGALOAMATUA
19. Uenuku MALESALA

Original Name

Juniors
I’m not writing him off, but he should show it’s improved before he comes back. That’s what reserve grade is for.

If we play Burns that means no utility on the bench, that’s a mistake.
Burns always kills it in reserve grade. He scores like a winger playing second row. You could look at him scoring plenty of tries for forward, playing well and say he's improved but he was doing this stuff in 2019.