What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

Smug Panther

First Grade
Sure but he can't be compared to where he is now because he was a kid. Obviously as a man he's more powerful and a much better player.
I like the bloke and I want him in the side going forward but he'd be very similar to Edwards at the back in first grade attacking wise.

Original Name

Juniors
I like the bloke and I want him in the side going forward but he'd be very similar to Edwards at the back in first grade attacking wise.
I think his running game is more dangerous than Edwards. Someone that big who can move at a good speed is very hard to stop. He runs it harder back at the line too.

franklin2323

Immortal
8. Jayden TANNER
9. Mitch KENNY
10. Lindsay SMITH
11. Scott SORENSEN
12. Billy BURNS
13. J'maine HOPGOOD
Just quietly that is one stacked starting forward pack by NSW cup standards. The medium speed would be quite high by forward standards.

I think it was Dec I said we should be favourites for NSW Cup. Nothing has happened since to change my mind

Jane Murray

Bench
He definitely said it a while ago.

Your death riding of franklin is just going to get more and more annoying now the season is back so please just shut the f**k up. You dont even do it well and he is ignoring you, you look pathetic and desperate now.
I am doubtful he, or she, is a true supporter.

age.s

First Grade
No need for a link. I distinctly remember the conversation and agreed at the time. Franklin doesn't seem to be responding to your trolling and the rest of us don't give a shit. So where does that leave you? Looking like a bit of a tool I reckon.

A bit?

This is sadder than a funeral.

Isaac A

Juniors
He definitely said it a while ago.

Your death riding of franklin is just going to get more and more annoying now the season is back so please just shut the f**k up. You dont even do it well and he is ignoring you, you look pathetic and desperate now.
Link please

Isaac A

Juniors
No need for a link. I distinctly remember the conversation and agreed at the time. Franklin doesn't seem to be responding to your trolling and the rest of us don't give a shit. So where does that leave you? Looking like a bit of a tool I reckon.
Link please

Blues Riff

Bench
Link please
sockpuppets_big_160916_185338.jpg