What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

Tough break with Cleary out and potentially Schneider too.

Panthers looked lost in that second half with their 5th tackle options. Cole was sound in defence though. They need to be better with the handling and also discipline - both are still diabolical by Penrith Panthers standards.

Opportune time for any side to get Panthers, let alone an up and down Warriors looking to reignite their season. Should be a defensive grinding game.

1-17
Edwards
To’o
Tago
May
Turuva
Cole
Luai

Leota
Kenny
Fisher-Harris
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Peachy/Laurie
Smith
Henry
Geyer

18th - Eisenhuth/Laurie/Peachy

I’ll be at the games and out all weekend at Caxton St. Hopefully see some of you there! Bring on Magic Round - best weekend of footy.

Back on Cole - I cannot compliment his defence enough in the second half vs Dogs. Looks like he is a couple kgs shy of the ideal weight for his height/frame but that’s not important. Excited to see him play a few games in a row.

The side will need to simplify their game plan into keeping it to high completion rate and back the defence now. All about reps.

Any word if Sorensen is available for this game?

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Back on Cole - I cannot compliment his defence enough in the second half vs Dogs. Looks like he is a couple kgs shy of the ideal weight for his height/frame but that’s not important. Excited to see him play a few games in a row.

The side will need to simplify their game plan into keeping it to high completion rate and back the defence now. All about reps.

Any word if Sorensen is available for this game?
Due back next round.

MugaB

Coach
Sorry didn’t mean to hijack. Happy to refrain
the-simpsons-homer-simpson-1.gif

1.Dyl's place
2.Tito
3.Tago
4.May
5.Too
6.Luai
7.Laurie/ (Schneider if fit)
8.Leota
9.Kenny
10.Fish
11.Sorro
12.Marto
13.Yeoweh (praise be to the great god)

14.Alamotti
15.Smith
16.Henry
17.Garner

18. Cole

technically we are fully fit, barr Nate and Schneider, this is no different than two weeks ago, Ivan had brought Schneider and Laurie to do a job thru origin, I think it's starts now, Luai will still become the focus point, but Lauire will be at halfback, this is what he has been training for this season, for when bad shit to goes down, hopefully Brad gets thru and is ok, but if not, lauires time to prove his worth.
Alamoti deserves no.14, even if he isn't going to be used its more upside with him than Cole

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors
Tough break with Cleary out and potentially Schneider too.

Panthers looked lost in that second half with their 5th tackle options. Cole was sound in defence though. They need to be better with the handling and also discipline - both are still diabolical by Penrith Panthers standards.

Opportune time for any side to get Panthers, let alone an up and down Warriors looking to reignite their season. Should be a defensive grinding game.

1-17
Edwards
To’o
Tago
May
Turuva
Cole
Luai

Leota
Kenny
Fisher-Harris
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Peachy/Laurie
Smith
Henry
Geyer

18th - Eisenhuth/Laurie/Peachy

I’ll be at the games and out all weekend at Caxton St. Hopefully see some of you there! Bring on Magic Round - best weekend of footy.
Love your contributions RBB.

im ok with Cole getting the job done. We are usually without Nathan this time of the year with SOO commitments. At least this way he returns rested.

Still in the top 4 without breaking into a sweat really. This season was always going to be about building into the finals.

ill also be at magic round. 3rd year running. If you want to venture away from Caxton st, the Newstead brewery is on the other side of the stadium. Its also close to my gate so its last drinks before we get in.

Latest posts