What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

maple_69

Bench
Dragons side looks awful with Sele, Bird, Lomax, Hunt and Su’a out.

Sloan, Tuipulotu, Suli, Feagai, Ravalawa, Nu Brown, Flanagan, F. Molo, Liddle, Lawrie, Eisenhuth, Leilua, De Belin, Marschke, Murdoch-Masila, M. Molo, Faitala-Mariner

We have a much more inexperienced spine but our pack and backline should be way too much for the Dargs.

hindy111

Post Whore
Would Laurie or Turuva not be picked at FB before Iongi?

I think we will see

1 Laurie
2 Turuava
3 Tago
4 Almoti
5 Mclean
6 Cole if Ok
7 ...........
8 Leota
9 Kenny
10 JFH
11 Garner
12 Sorrenson
13 Lindsay Smith

14 T.Peachey
15 L.Henry
16 Esinhuth if ok
17 Maverik if ok

I do not see more then one or two debutants. That being the halfback unless Schneider is back early. If not Laurie might fill in the halves and Longi debuts.

Kilkenny

Coach
Turuva would be first if he was here next year but I think we'd be better off giving Iongi a shot
I think given his loyalty, Iongi deserves his opportunity.

If he doesn’t get a debut during this origin period, I don’t know when he will.

You could argue Daine Laurie should be picked, he is a more than useful fullback.

Be interesting to see which way Ivan goes. I haven’t seen our NSW Cup this past couple of weeks, they have been disappointing regardless of the outs in my opinion.

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not sure Ivan has any other number 7 option other than Trent Toelau. If Cole is out, then the only option is Toelau and Laurie No other realistic options.

Kilkenny

Coach
We are screwed if Toelau is suspended and Cole is injured.
Long odds at the start of this season could have been had around Trent Toelau getting an NRL debut would be cruel if suspension was to deny him what could be his only opportunity.

Whino

Bench
I tried to find information about game charges and judiciary information around NSW Cuo but no joy, so idea.

I can never find NSW Cup charges and outcomes. Which is a shame.
@Hooked posted it yesterday.
There is a Fox Sports article mentioning Toelau and Mav being charged. I guess we find out tomorrow at 4.