What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

betcats

Referee
Gotta be iongi at fb now. Laurie can do it sure but iongi has been the cup fb all year he has to be the next guy up unless we are moving Tito.

And realistically Laurie is now the most experienced halves option we have available. Plug the origin and injury holes, blood iongi and hope we continue on from last week. Home crowd will get us home

Iamback

Coach
Gotta be iongi at fb now. Laurie can do it sure but iongi has been the cup fb all year he has to be the next guy up unless we are moving Tito.

And realistically Laurie is now the most experienced halves option we have available. Plug the origin and injury holes, blood iongi and hope we continue on from last week. Home crowd will get us home

Iongi for me. He is getting promoted to Full time next year not picking him as our back up fullback makes no sense

Kilkenny

Coach

Unless Ivan somehow manufactures a Kenny at 7, Summerton in the 9, it can only be Toelau and Laurie as the halves there really are no other options. He really has to opt for Toelau purely from a kicking perspective.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Will Cole be able to play or not. (Sorry I've come to this discussion late). How is his Hammy ?

It will be fascinating to see the team that Ivan picks. It will be a scratch team. I imagine Suniva at fullback. At least one of the Mclean boys on Too's wing.

No idea about who replaces Yeo at lock, would it be Matty E perhaps ? I'll want super glue on his hands though.

Mav probably into the 2nd row to replace Martin.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Scrap the rubbish I wrote. I think you're onto something here. Leave Suniva on his wing.

murraymob

Coach
Both sides down on troops will be a bludger of a game .Start with our strongest side we have then run our bench win by any points let’s get the win and move on to next week

Will Cole be able to play or not. (Sorry I've come to this discussion late). How is his Hammy ?

It will be fascinating to see the team that Ivan picks. It will be a scratch team. I imagine Suniva at fullback. At least one of the Mclean boys on Too's wing.

No idea about who replaces Yeo at lock, would it be Matty E perhaps ? I'll want super glue on his hands though.

Mav probably into the 2nd row to replace Martin.
I’d like to see Smith at 13. I’d run

- Iongi
- Turuva
- Tago
- Alamoti
- McClean
- Laurie
- Toelau
- Fish
- #mitchfororigin2025
- Moses
- Garner
- Sorro
- Smith

- Henry
- Huth
- Mav
- Peach

Iamback

Coach
Both sides down on troops will be a bludger of a game .Start with our strongest side we have then run our bench win by any points let’s get the win and move on to next week

I'd back our pack v theres

the centres for me are key. Need a huge one from Tago in particular

Whino

Bench
If it was a Category 2 HIA the club can seek an exemption for him to play if they can show that all the return to play protocols have been passed.
If it was a Category 1 HIA, it's a mandatory 11 day stand down regardless.

Roosters did get an exemption for Sam Walker earlier in the year.
He was ruled category 1 during the match against the Bulldogs.
Later that week they had two independent doctors ruled his category 1 should have been a category 2.

I have no idea on Huth circumstances.

maple_69

Bench
I’d like to see Smith at 13. I’d run

- Iongi
- Turuva
- Tago
- Alamoti
- McClean
- Laurie
- Toelau
- Fish
- #mitchfororigin2025
- Moses
- Garner
- Sorro
- Smith

- Henry
- Huth
- Mav
- Peach
If Cole is out, this is about where I'm at but assuming Huth is out, bring in Riki, deserves his shot anyway. My main change would be Sommerton to the 14 over Peach. Kenny can spell Smith at lock for a bit and I like the directness Sommerton brings. With guys like Laurie & Iongi sniffing around I think he could cause some issues. Garns can cover the backs anyway.