What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

Hooked

Juniors
When Schneider initially got injured. I saw something 2-4 weeks.
The injury update on the weekend said he was a few weeks away.
He is either back early, or its a smokescreen for Toelau HB, or even Iongi in a reshuffle.

Iamback

Coach
Surely a reshuffle from one of the starters?

That is what I expect. Riki has played some middle but if that is to be the bench then Mav should start for Henry.

I guess we wait and see but If Schneider is fit. No reason Toletau and Peachey stay on the bench. One out for Lisati or Luron makes better sense

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ivan can't have watched the try Peach let in (WHILE FRESH!) against NZ and then have picked him again, I simply refuse to believe even Ivan could be that stubborn

Fangs

Coach
Looking forward to seeing Laurie back in the 1. Its his best position and he will do a great job covering for Edwards.

Schneider hopefully is ready to go. We really need him right now and his injury was untimely. But even if he doesn't play it probably means back next week?

And good on Riki, has been waiting a while.

betcats

Referee
Schneider just came out of a brace? Cole has potentially hammy issue, bench extremely suspect. Im going to say we could see a few changes. Potentially Patea in for pech, Toleau in for one of the halves(I dont think we'd announce his debut and then cut him).

Iamback

Coach
Looking forward to seeing Laurie back in the 1. Its his best position and he will do a great job covering for Edwards.

Schneider hopefully is ready to go. We really need him right now and his injury was untimely. But even if he doesn't play it probably means back next week?

And good on Riki, has been waiting a while.

We can only name 22. I don't think Ivan wastes a spot naming Schneider if he is no chance to play.
Manly is 8 days later you'd think If not right. Him, Garner and Eisenhuth are all available.

No point risking Origin guys by having them back up

Iamback

Coach
Schneider just came out of a brace? Cole has potentially hammy issue, bench extremely suspect. Im going to say we could see a few changes. Potentially Patea in for pech, Toleau in for one of the halves(I dont think we'd announce his debut and then cut him).

I think if that 17 is fit come Sat, Peachey is replaced with some size.

Peachey would be the 14 if Toleau needs to start