What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

Kilkenny

Coach
And Peach till in the 17 somehow.
Let’s hope he has a decent game in how ever many minutes he gets.

He has probably lost a yard or two of pace, can still be effective in a limited role, perhaps has had a lapse or two this season with his lateral movement in defence playing in the centres. I think he will be fine against the Dragons.

Iamback

Coach
Let’s hope he has a decent game in how ever many minutes he gets.

He has probably lost a yard or two of pace, can still be effective in a limited role, perhaps has had a lapse or two this season with his lateral movement in defence playing in the centres. I think he will be fine against the Dragons.

You'd think he'd be the last used.

Totelau to hooker/Kenny to lock would be how he gets on.

Peachey hopefully is the just incase player or he goes in the middle where he can hide.

Kilkenny

Coach
Important game for Maverick should get a few more minutes this week so really needs to up his involvement, get his hands on the ball more and just rip in.

Same with Preston on debut, tuck the ball under the arm and hit it up hard and fast. He is a tall,athletic fellow just needs to play to his strengths and he can make a positive contribution.

Iamback

Coach
That could happen with a late change. Possible Henry shifts to the middle when Leota goes off, and Mav comes on after 20 minutes too.

That would require Henry playing 50 straight minutes or so.

I guess Ivan will know how long Toletau and/or Peachey will be given in the middle and work back from that

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I guess Ivan will know how long Toletau and/or Peachey will be given in the middle and work back from that

I'm not clever enough to even attempt an 'Ivan' on how the bench rotations will work.

What a week though, hope and pray the Panther cubs do really well and come away with a win.

The video of Preston taking to his Nan....oh my, so obvious the tears, pain and blood that are spilt whilst working towards a debut.

Good to see the halves back again. Hoping for no injuries. It will be one tough game, The Dragons will be throwing the kitchen sink at Penrith, in an attempt for a win, especially wen it's the premiers.

Hooked

Juniors

On the current bench I can't work out the minutes or the rotations.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
That would require Henry playing 50 straight minutes or so. I guess Ivan will know how long Toletau and/or Peachey will be given in the middle and work back from there
Henry can play big minutes, he has a huge motor.

He demonstrated that week in week out in NSW Cup.

I know Cup is not the same level of intensity but he is going to get better and better the more minutes he gets.

He’s going to be a really good player for us.

Girds89

Bench
Wouldn't be suprised if schnieder is a late out.

Trent to 7.

Peach the utility on the bench and lisati comes in

Iamback

Coach
Henry can play big minutes, he has a huge motor.

He demonstrated that week in week out in NSW Cup.

I know Cup is not the same level of intensity but he is going to get better and better the more minutes he gets.

He’s going to be a really good player for us

Middle is different though, on a edge he needs to do more thinking and do more work.

He is likely going to need a rest before going to the middle

Latest posts