What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

Fangs

Coach
We can only name 22. I don't think Ivan wastes a spot naming Schneider if he is no chance to play.
Manly is 8 days later you'd think If not right. Him, Garner and Eisenhuth are all available.

No point risking Origin guys by having them back up

Backing up days are over. We've got the squad depth so lets start using it.

I was relieved to hear Ivan commenting on this last year during Origin. 80 minutes of Origin is as tough as it gets, doing anything similar to it within a matter of days is quite crazy.

martielang

Bench
Peach (c) imo.

No chance he’s not playing with that much inexperience. Bloke makes one bad read, in a game of bad reads, and he’s being treated like Brenden Worth ffs.

maple_69

Bench
Assuming Toelau comes in for Schneider late. Hopefully a big body replaces him on the bench. Not sold on Henry as an edge but I am keen to see him get big minutes. Likewise keen to see Smith in the lock role.

Will be fascinating to see how Ivan plays it once Schneider and Luai are both available. Do you leave Luai running the show and giving Cole the experience or fall back to our typical structure? I hope we go with the former. Getting Luai into full flight will make us very tough to stop once Cleary is back. Luai for Churchill and Wally Lewis is my dream, people would be shook.

John Hamblin

Juniors

NRL referees: Match officials for every game in Round 13​

FixtureRefereeBunker OfficialTouch Judges
Eels vs. SharksAshley KleinGrant AtkinsBelinda Sharpe & Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Knights vs. BulldogsGrant AtkinsAshley KleinKasey Badger & Jon Stone
Panthers vs. DragonsTodd SmithGerard SuttonMatt Noyen & Drew Oultram
Dolphins vs. RaidersAdam GeePeter GoughChris Sutton & Phil Henderson
Roosters vs. CowboysGerard SuttonAdam GeeDavid Munro & Wyatt Raymon

John Hamblin

Juniors

NRL referees: Match officials for every game in Round 13​

FixtureRefereeBunker OfficialTouch Judges
Eels vs. SharksAshley KleinGrant AtkinsBelinda Sharpe & Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Knights vs. BulldogsGrant AtkinsAshley KleinKasey Badger & Jon Stone
Panthers vs. DragonsTodd SmithGerard SuttonMatt Noyen & Drew Oultram
Dolphins vs. RaidersAdam GeePeter GoughChris Sutton & Phil Henderson
Roosters vs. CowboysGerard SuttonAdam GeeDavid Munro & Wyatt Raymon
Todd Smith owes us big time after his disgraceful performance when we played Manly at 4 Pines Park. Anyone going to the game give him heaps.

I walked past Peachy early this morning down by the Nepean River. He was walking with some Panthers greats in T Puletua, Galuvao and Luke Swain.

I don’t know if it was the angles on TV but he didn’t seem too overweight.

T Puletua still looks quite fit.

Latest posts