What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - Sea Eagles vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 20th March 5:30pm @Lottoland

Seems the only predictive difficulty is whether or not you will put more than 40 on them.

If they fold early, it should be a record.

They are the most f**ked up side in the comp atm. All kinds of issues

You should manage to get 3 tries in front just by showing up.

And that turbo kid doing sub 13 second 100m runs along the Corso to the seagull fountain and he’s not playing lol.

Ive been to their training centre at Narrabeen. It’s probably part of the Tasman sea by now, kayaking!

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
Seems the only predictive difficulty is whether or not you will put more than 40 on them.

They are the most f**ked up side in the comp atm. All kinds of mental issues

While a big win would be nice, I'll just echo R20s comment that I'll be happiest to get the 2 points and get out with no injuries.

Rabbits20

Immortal

They are the most f**ked up side in the comp atm. All kinds of issues

And that turbo kid doing sub 13 second 100m runs along the Corso to the seagull fountain and he’s not playing lol.

Ive been to their training centre at Narrabeen. It’s probably part of the Tasman sea by now, kayaking!
The rain is a great leveller mate.

The drainage at Brookie is terrible.

If a Souths player does an ACL I will be livid.

It should be postponed I think.

Without any reference to the case

People get all this power, wealth and privilige -they get used to bossing people around because they have money, and then think they can just bullshit their way through the legal system.

Shout out to all the folk from all clubs and the public who gave Sam the benefit of the doubt. You are wise.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Shout out to all the folk from all clubs and the public who gave Sam the benefit of the doubt. You are wise.
Exactly! Unfortunately you only need to look at the thread here on LU to see there were also plenty of cretins(from all clubs) who immediately decided he was guilty and took great delight in sticking it to Sam. I noticed none of them had the balls to admit they were wrong and apologize for their stupidity.

handyman2190

Bench
Exactly! Unfortunately you only need to look at the thread here on LU to see there were also plenty of cretins(from all clubs) who immediately decided he was guilty and took great delight in sticking it to Sam. I noticed none of them had the balls to admit they were wrong and apologize for their stupidity.
I never had a doubt he was innocent, it was and is a stich up from a family who consider themselves ENTITLED, they are a manipulative bunch of high nose liars, sams lucky he got out of it. I hope he can continue his career, get an auusie drivers licence and register his car,lololo

Jim Rockford

Bench
I never had a doubt he was innocent, it was and is a stich up from a family who consider themselves ENTITLED, they are a manipulative bunch of high nose liars, sams lucky he got out of it. I hope he can continue his career, get an auusie drivers licence and register his car,lololo
Amen Brother!

callmack1

Staff member
Okay, I knew it was going to be wet for the game today, but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. Apparently the government has issued a warning for people to stay home, that's how bad it is.

Some suggestion on other forums that the game should be postponed, let's hope not.

If the game is on, look on the bright side, at least it'll keep most of Manly's fans away for their first home game of 2021 so that works in our favour. However, if it really is that bad, especially with the drainage Brookie has, then the weather really does even it up. In conditions like that, it's anyone's game.

Another point to consider, with this weather, I think Benji's impact of the bench becomes limited and perhaps has role is not necessary? It's going to be a real grind so maybe Wayne would consider leaving Benji out and re-calling Hosty an hour before kick off? In conditions like that, we need as much go-forward as possible.

Okay, I knew it was going to be wet for the game today, but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. Apparently the government has issued a warning for people to stay home, that's how bad it is.

Some suggestion on other forums that the game should be postponed, let's hope not.

If the game is on, look on the bright side, at least it'll keep most of Manly's fans away for their first home game of 2021 so that works in our favour. However, if it really is that bad, especially with the drainage Brookie has, then the weather really does even it up. In conditions like that, it's anyone's game.

Another point to consider, with this weather, I think Benji's impact of the bench becomes limited and perhaps has role is not necessary? It's going to be a real grind so maybe Wayne would consider leaving Benji out and re-calling Hosty an hour before kick off? In conditions like that, we need as much go-forward as possible.

Im living in the effected area, although way way out west and we have road detours here because the drains aren’t coping.

There’s grassy canal things that are just about to break and many houses are under threat.

The big dam will definitely spill over and there will be mass flooding. I am just more worried about people and animal life for now. It’s not burst type rain, it’s just steady and harder and then steady.

People may die trying to save a car or a cat or something.

The power grid won’t cope when the dam finally bursts and we will probably lose internet.

For footy, I think they should call all the Sydney games off. There’s wet ...and then there’s wet!

I’ve seen a lot of those bin chickens and ducks partying on out here!

Stay safe Silverdale!

Thanks Jim, we will be fine. I’ve lived through floods and fires in the country.

But some of the elderly, unwell and disabled people around the area would be the main worry, especially if communications fail in some precincts.

And also stock and native animals etc that can’t make it to high ground etc.

The next step may be the declaration of a natural disaster. They’d be thinking about it.

And a shout to the volunteers and road workers out there. They are everywhere!

Last edited:
The commercial radio in Sydney was talking about Adam Reynolds about an hour ago.

His management have now gone to market and have said they will continue to take expressions of interest in him so long as the Rabbitohs are only offering one year.

Clubs interested may include Brisbane, NQ and the Tigers as we predicted.

Theres talk of an extra two or three years at these clubs. So there’s quite a gap in expectations there.

Reynolds management aren’t even accepting any calls from the rabbits while the one year offer remains in place. So it’s pretty serious.

I’ve made my strong positive feelings known about Adam Reynolds and his elite game and I’d way prefer him over most of your big name players for so many reasons.

You might not like that news, but there it is.

I flip about the stations, probably more abc or community, but you get the odd insight with the commercials every now and again. The abc used to be a lot better.

Latest posts