What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoj

Juniors
Warrington have upped their offer for meli. so it now looks like meli will go to warrington instead of st helens

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Well I got Orford wrong 1000 times over :lol:

Here's todays - all rumoured Shark moves.

Cameron Ciraldo => Bulldogs
Ryan McGoldrick => Still tlking Knights but UTC in the frame now
Thomas Gemmel => Souths
Russell Aitken => Dragons

I think Ciraldo is nearly done. Gemmel is done.

Walker => Sharks

Esoj

Juniors
Johns
icon2.gif
Warrington (short term contract).

$10 grand a game.

thuganomics

Coach
Knights are looking strong to re-sign Craig Smith, Todd Lowrie, Reegan Tanner, George Carmont and Luke Quigley for next year.

Corbin

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Knights are looking strong to re-sign Craig Smith, Todd Lowrie, Reegan Tanner, George Carmont and Luke Quigley for next year.

Lowrie and Quigley have ben told they can look around.

Craig Smith should of been resigned before June 30, he has been 1 of there best this year, abouslt disgrace they told him he wont be around nxt year!

Tanner looks good to me he will go well playing under Johns.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Corbin said:
Craig Smith should of been resigned before June 30, he has been 1 of there best this year, abouslt disgrace they told him he wont be around nxt year!

Pretty sure he might want to retire. They are trying, but its up to him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mitch Dogg said:
'captain jack sparrow' is this true????????

Cameron Ciraldo => Bulldogs

Well it's a true rumour :)

Hasn't happened yet but I believe it is imminent.

Now peeps. I have to more biggies that are almost brand new I think. Need to get permission from the source to post them though. Both involve releases from their current clubs.

Maybe tomorrow.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Mick © said:
i'm hearing Elford 2 year deal with Souths to

Pitty.

I know you're opinion of him is reserved Mick, but I'm not sure that Spud would have been much worse than Franze.

If the above is true, I certainly hope Franze continues his good form of late if we are to offer him a new contract.

I guess Franze has age on his side as well. i.e. Franze - 22 Elford - 27.

Pantherjim.

Big Mick

Referee
Franze is also player for the minimum wage possible, Elford wanted something like $120,000...no thanks..

I rate Spud...but if Franze keeps playing like he did on Saturday, then I have no dramas.

mightybears

Bench
sunday mail [july 31st page 95]has brisbane souths pair bob blair [a centre] and matt bell [second rower]signing with penrith.
they went down to penrith mid week it seems

been a fair bit about blair in the papers up here, next big thing and lots of clubs chasing him etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts