What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
That spell was just awesome, remember watching it thinking when we will ever beat these Windies :lol:

oh how the times change :p
i even remember watching the Kiwi's put us to the sword - mind you any team with Richard Hadlee in their lineup would give the opposition batting side fits.

Hadlee's 9/52 against us. You just gotta love his bowling action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUff5NsfKU

Last edited:

Juniors
our club is obsessed with hookers...pardon the pun but i wont get excited until i see a front rower sign with us....

slippery_sucker

Juniors
I have no idea what he'd be after but he's got a very poor track record at the sharks and that's why they paid him out..

If I was to offer him a position in the FT squad I would probably go 55K a season for 2 years, but even that's a risk given he's only played 1 Bundy cup game.

ok point taken and we really do need another dud on our books...

have you heard how he went staggers??

slippery_sucker

Juniors
wheres eddie paea?? he'd be better than kurtly beale, cheaper too!!! or that little aboriginal fella that was with saints then the panthers now his gooonnneeee... where'd he go??:sarcasm:

butch82

Juniors
with issac luke n hayden knowles they where doin an ad for some new sports company...was in the sport section of the telly ,the inside page on the last page of the paper...couldnt find a link.

Stagger eel

Staff member
is parra in talks with anyone?

they've definitely made Poore and Shacklton offers to come however Poore has opted to stay and I guess Shack my be a chance but it all depends on who they move on to free up some cash to sign him.

I wouldn't be holding your breath on any major signings for the simple fact that we don't have the cash to spend, expect maybe 3 to 4 mid range signings and nothing more.

The Colonel

Immortal
is parra in talks with anyone?

Nope.

They will be linked to anyone who could add something to the team and that will not be confirmed or denied by anyone in the club because it will appear that they are doing something and they actually have money to spend.

Then we'll sign Keith Peters and there will be a big press conference with streamers.......

:D

The Colonel

Immortal
LOL, poor old Colonel really is frustrated

Just tired of the same old rubbish..... the coach and the board may have changed but everything else remains the same......

The changes have really amounted to nought at this stage despite all the talk.

fish eel

Immortal
I'm not sure what was supposed to change so quickly in terms on on field and player signings.

They can only work with the cards they've been dealt in that regards.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm not sure what was supposed to change so quickly in terms on on field and player signings.

They can only work with the cards they've been dealt in that regards.

To that part I can understand..... however there was much talk about all the sponsors that were lined up to come on board. If they were serious they should be looking towards some of them to come on board offering third party deals to bolster the signed talent.

The only thing we have heard about is Fitzy.

Fee

Juniors
I know its annoying and we have said it before, but they only just got in ( the board) we cant expect miracles in such a short time, even though miracles is what we all want ( me included) . We need to be patient and give them time.;-)

cgee221

Juniors
To that part I can understand..... however there was much talk about all the sponsors that were lined up to come on board. If they were serious they should be looking towards some of them to come on board offering third party deals to bolster the signed talent.

The only thing we have heard about is Fitzy.

Too right Colonel

The Colonel

Immortal
I know its annoying and we have said it before, but they only just got in ( the board) we cant expect miracles in such a short time, even though miracles is what we all want ( me included) . We need to be patient and give them time.;-)

2011 alright for you? A couple more weeks and this year plus the next will be gone. Particularly if we don't sign a few more forwards.

They've had some time to sort out the lay of the land.

I'd like to see the money they talked about being put to some use.

Status
Not open for further replies.