What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

A bit soft and mushy, but pretty cool anyway, well done to the club.

Good for all concerned. Character building.

Good to see the integration of the girls as well. They were at the kids hospital too.

This is genuine equality and respect policy.

I’m hoping we get to see the girls playing before mens games at NRL level including origin.

The womens international union is pretty good stuff.

Tigerm

First Grade
Good for all concerned. Character building.

Good to see the integration of the girls as well. They were at the kids hospital too.

This is genuine equality and respect policy.

I’m hoping we get to see the girls playing before mens games at NRL level including origin.

The womens international union is pretty good stuff.
Yep, the club showing them what one missed tackle could lead to. Hahaha
No pressure.

General Stripes

Juniors
Better than peak Tigers who never peaked I suppose. Why throw barbs..
Ahh youth.
No idea about what has happened in the sport before 5 years ago.

The little cats are about to slide, their son first coach throwing other star players under his bus.

Tigers have fixed their issue, inept office leadership, and have a bigger junior area than the Little Cats.
Our future is so bright that shades won’t work.

Black Panther

Juniors
Ahh youth.
No idea about what has happened in the sport before 5 years ago.

The little cats are about to slide, their son first coach throwing other star players under his bus.

Tigers have fixed their issue, inept office leadership, and have a bigger junior area than the Little Cats.
Our future is so bright that shades won’t work.
Are you f**king serious mate? I have supported Penrith for 44 years, but yeah you would know right.
5 years ago you were probably in Primary School you twat.

Tigerm

First Grade
Anyway, the only way people can see fixing issues is signing players from the Premiers it seems. That won’t fix the deeper problems though.
Been that way for over 100 years and actually it doe fix issues, that's why clubs do it.

Are you trying to tell us, Penrith have never done it?

Last edited:

General Stripes

Juniors
Are you f**king serious mate? I have supported Penrith for 44 years, but yeah you would know right.
5 years ago you were probably in Primary School you twat.
lol I’m sure you were.
Your carry on tells me if you are an over 40 year old you have issues. Many.
Primary school 4 years ago? I wish I was.

you’re the troll on a tigers forum. Says more about you than me.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Why are Little cat fans trolling the Tigers forum?
TBF most have been really good, it’s only a couple that are trolling due to reasons only known to them.
Anyway, the only way people can see fixing issues is signing players from the Premiers it seems. That won’t fix the deeper problems though.
Who is saying it fix’s all out issues? A significant issue for us in 2023 was our halves, they were diabolical, we’ve gone and (hopefully) bought the best one on the market.

In 2024 we have the youngest top 30 squad in the comp, and quite significantly. The majority of these kids are from the Wests HM Squad who won the GF by 40 after being undefeated. Getting a premiership and state of origin winning half in the middle of his career is going to be massive for the kids in the squad.

The current halves we have signed for 25 are a 22 year old who’s started 4 games at halfback, and 2 18 year olds. It’s the same as when Penrith signed James Maloney as the kids weren’t ready yet.

Latest posts