What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints V Canterbury this Fri Night!

its most likely grimaldi wont play, i saw him at training yesterday and he had ice around his knee and wasnt training...

adam perry may take his spot and come into FG..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I get the feeling Hughes will shift in and we'll add Morrin to the bench mate.

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
Timmah said:
Rylesy gorrrrrn!

You's are farked!

f**k me, FIRE UP SAINTS!

GO THE MIGHTY CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS!!!

No big deal, we will replace him with leano, we have got props comming out of our arses:D

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Rylesy gorrrrrn!

You's are farked!

f**k me, FIRE UP SAINTS!

GO THE MIGHTY CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS!!!

Nooo, it would have been better he did play for the Dogs benefit. We all know what Ryles is capable of.

C.P

Juniors
Ticketing update. Less than 2000 GA tickets all thats left. St George have decided to implement the 'No free passes policy'

DRAGONS VS BULLDOGS - TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!

Tickets for the Dragons vs Bulldogs match this Friday at OKI Jubilee Stadium are still available to pre-purchase, however sales are continuing at a rapid rate and we urge all supporters of both NRL Clubs to pre-purchase.

All reserved seating areas have been sold-out with under 2,000 general admission tickets remaining available.

Tickets may be purchased from:

- St George Leagues Club - From 9:30am Monday to Friday (subject to capacity)
- Illawarra Steelers Club - From 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday (subject to capacity)
- Dragons Website: www.dragons.com.au (until 5pm Thursday - subject to capacity)
- Dragons Ticketing Hotline - From 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday on 4224-8744

To manage the safety and comfort of the capacity crowd expected at OKI Jubilee Stadium tomorrow night, the Dragons have now introduced a "No Free Pass" policy for this match. Under the "No Free Pass" policy, only Dragons barcoded season tickets or Dragons barcoded match day tickets will be accepted for entry. Passes not valid for entry include all NRL passes, Junior League passes, school official and student passes and NRL complimentary tickets.

Please note that the general admission (hill) area has been classified as "Standing Room Only" and chairs or portable seating will not be permitted into this area.

gregstar

Referee
amazing that paople who don't rate ryles suddenly see him as big loss.

does this mean he's not as bad as made out?

borat

Bench
gregstar said:
amazing that paople who don't rate ryles suddenly see him as big loss.

does this mean he's not as bad as made out?

:lol: Yeah I know. Happens everytime.

Ryles has been awesome since he returned from injury.

Its the same with the Nathan Brown is a sh*t coach cause he hasn't coached us to the premiership with our roster, yet our main players are all apparently over-rated.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Timmah said:
I get the feeling Hughes will shift in and we'll add Morrin to the bench mate.
Hughes isnt an 80 minute hooker tbh.

Btw.. I have been looking forward to this match for some time now. I get some new banners up that i created last night with my mate. Gettin the final touch ups tonight and should be ready to challenge the Dragons Banner army :)

Gluck for the game to all u dragons fans as well :)

i really hope all the dogs fans can behave themselfes tomorrow, it just showed us on 10 news and it was showing the behaviour of some arrogant dogs fans which didnt make me happy seeing it, since i am a dogs supporter..

_Johnsy

Referee
The only thing Mason fears is no publicity. Drags by 14, your 1/2's are suspect. Holdsworth is a fringe 1st grade player at best. Shifty has been playing very vaery average and will be on 1/2 a leg.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
The only thing Mason fears is no publicity. Drags by 14, your 1/2's are suspect. Holdsworth is a fringe 1st grade player at best. Shifty has been playing very vaery average and will be on 1/2 a leg.

As always, you have provided useless input.

Our 1/2's are suspect? At least we've got full time players in the position. Gaz is an absolute joke at 5/8th. He proved that in Origin and, in the process, made our state look like an embarassment. He provides no depth whatsoever, and limits your options substantially.

The only way you had a chance is if Barret and Timmins were in. With Ryles out now also, there's just not enough for you to stand toe-to-toe with our forwards.

Shifty has been playing average (not "vaery" - did you mean "very", by the way?), and we've still been winning. His form of the last few weeks has been better, rather indicating he could be starting to hit the form of 2004. If he does start to hit form, behind our forwards, I'd be very surprised if any team gets close to us this year.

DJ is playing great footy, he's young, and there's a lot for us over the next few years. Not only are we looking good for 2006, we're looking good for the future. Shame the same thing can't be said about the Dragons.

tick... tick... tick... another year, another failure. :lol:

Moffo

Referee
bring it on dragon beatches!

pt_centre_williemason_ent-lead__200x392.jpg
pt_centre_williemason_ent-lead__200x392.jpg

grouch

First Grade
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Not only are we looking good for 2006, we're looking good for the future. Shame the same thing can't be said about the Dragons.
Erm, the same thing can be said about the Dragons.
Looking good for 2006 - we're above you on the ladder, and for the most part we've done it without several of our top side, including of course, captain Trent Barrett.
Looking good for the future - outside the GC, Dragons have been the star of this silly season, re-signing everyone they wanted to and recruiting the most eligible outside back on the market Mad Pup. We gotta wear shades.

_Johnsy

Referee
bigdogsgottaeat said:
As always, you have provided useless input.

Shifty has been playing average (not "vaery" - did you mean "very", by the way?), and we've still been winning. His form of the last few weeks has been better, rather indicating he could be starting to hit the form of 2004. If he does start to hit form, behind our forwards, I'd be very surprised if any team gets close to us this year.

DJ is playing great footy, he's young, and there's a lot for us over the next few years. Not only are we looking good for 2006, we're looking good for the future. Shame the same thing can't be said about the Dragons. :lol:

Jeeeeeeeesus sorry about the typo. So you have been playing average and still winning, umm as have we. Shifty starting to hit form, maybe, maybe not ?? if he is still playing well 5 weeks in a row, rather than 1 week then yes.

Standing toe to toe with your forwards, um round 14 & 15 only a couple of weeks ago, you snuck away with wins over raiders and cowboys, both with understrenthed forward packs. No doubting your packs ability, but unable to stand toe to toe, wake up detritus.

I can tell you know next to nothing about any other club other than the dogs, saying the drags are looking anything other than good for the future or this year umm hello McFly, you guys are close to your full squad this week, whereas we are maybe 3 weeks away from that. This effort by you is a show of idiocy, ignorance or inept knowledge. Once again the pot calling the kettle black. Usless input hey, sprouting off without any knowledge of the opposition, foolish at best.

bigdog the definition of usless input is : any dog swimming in a pool at coffs.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
grouch said:
Erm, the same thing can be said about the Dragons.
Looking good for 2006 - we're above you on the ladder, and for the most part we've done it without several of our top side, including of course, captain Trent Barrett.
Looking good for the future - outside the GC, Dragons have been the star of this silly season, re-signing everyone they wanted to and recruiting the most eligible outside back on the market Mad Pup. We gotta wear shades.

Pft... "Mad Pup" is part of a lazy family who has already shown that they have no respect for their team mates on the whole. Not to mention the "pup" is only half the player his brother is. Its like saying Mark is as good as his brother Anthony (mini). Or that Nathan Armit is as good as Chris. Or that Matty Johns was as good as Joey! Football is about more than genetics, its about commitment. And "Mad Pup" doesn't have it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I did not say our 1/2's with only 1 true half available have not been playing average, the difference is with baz out we dont use the traditional 5/8 role & yet we are still winning. And yes Gaz is much the same he probably "hated" the publicity. The difference is i dont assume what you mean based on a comment about our side whereas you do. Are you now going to deny shifty has not been playing very average this year ??

I hereby pronounce you 6 dicks, surely you cant be this stupid just pulling 1. As for being a f***ing tool, maybe, but scrotum juice I am sure you have me covered by a mile. (pardon the pun)

Latest posts