What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

OldPanther

Coach
The postmortems will surely be interesting after Saturday night.

Regardless of what happens Saturday night it has been a disappointing season. Disappointing in so much as even in our wins we haven't been convincing or played good footy.

I'll be there on Saturday night and hope it is a great evening for us Panther fans but I am not optimistic.

Hope it's a good night. I can't go because of work which sucks.

OldPanther

Coach
Does anyone know how the bus from Panthers works. I just booked tickets with pick up from the store. Can I pick up tomorrow morning?

mxlegend99

Referee
Blake is a huge loss. Before his injury he was our best centre. Finishes the season equal to Matt Moylan with try assists.

His shoulder injury explains his recent form. Its a shame we couldnt manage it. Was it a shoulder that made him miss finals last year?

GongPanther

Referee
Other than just being better at centre, what did Whare actually do wrong at fullback last week? I thought he did OK.

He is better suited defensively in his comfort zone as centre.

The problems last week centred around our forwards who decided to have the night off,or it was an off night.

GongPanther

Referee
Blake is a huge loss. Before his injury he was our best centre. Finishes the season equal to Matt Moylan with try assists.

His shoulder injury explains his recent form. Its a shame we couldnt manage it. Was it a shoulder that made him miss finals last year?

I'm sure he injured his shoulder in that attempted tackle in the process of Manly scoring right after half time.

We pick up any more injuries tomorrow after a possible win,and we'll be stretching the player resources.

franklin2323

Immortal
We seemed to have returned to the old 'stand so flat the ball cant get past the halves" structure so I predict we will play a little better(its hard to get that owned two weeks in a row) but still look clueless with the ball and lose comfortably.

Gus is running our training this week. Watch the improvement we make

betcats

Referee
Gus is running our training this week. Watch the improvement we make

I will thanks for that info. What do you think this means for Griffin? I was convinced he had already been given an extension up until this week? But Gus is taking over it doesn't seem like he's happy with Griffins coaching.

GongPanther

Referee
I will thanks for that info. What do you think this means for Griffin? I was convinced he had already been given an extension up until this week? But Gus is taking over it doesn't seem like he's happy with Griffins coaching.
EDIT.