What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Question

Which member of the posse would you prefer to date?

• half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nibbs

• Thierry Henry

• DIG

• Godz Illa

• weasel

• That Guy

• PJ Marshall

• Special K/Hulka

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't possibly insult you, You are so cool. Actually, you haven't told us all how cool you are for a while. Could you tell us all again just so I remember.

Thanks in advance.

Melstar said:
who the hell has been voting for DIG? :evil:

haha is that Daniel Amalm in your avatar Mel?

Melstar said:
no i don't, its not your style DIG

you tell everyone else they are cool and make them feel good

Yep. That is soo me. I'm always complimenting people and making them feel good.

Melstar

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
:shock: How do you remember Daniel? Its not him though, its Anthony from Aus Idol :oops:

looks like I need to start trying to get a few more votes for my fave boy lol

snot

Juniors
I like Godz Illa because he found my really cool atavar for me and I love it heaps and lots so I'm going to vote for him because he is cool :D

Melstar said:
Bobby DIGital said:
:shock: How do you remember Daniel? Its not him though, its Anthony from Aus Idol :oops:

looks like I need to start trying to get a few more votes for my fave boy lol

ohhh what? Illa has a campagin manager....no fair. Sheesh no wonder... :p

But yeah Mel I was an H&A fan back in the day...haha. Rushing home from school....not even taking time to get outta my uniform..salivating over Kristy Wright. lol

Yeah they're replaying all the old episodes on Prime over here...Shit its got all the greats....Jack, Curtis, Shannon, Selina, Chloe (ohh baby) and Irene with bleach blonde hair!!

Melstar

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:

But yeah Mel I was an H&A fan back in the day...haha. Rushing home from school....not even taking time to get outta my uniform..salivating over Kristy Wright. lol

Yeah they're replaying all the old episodes on Prime over here...sh*t its got all the greats....Jack, Curtis, Shannon, Selina, Chloe (ohh baby) and Irene with bleach blonde hair!!
I'm innocent I swear O:) I cant help it if all of a sudden all these people feel compelled to vote for Illa!

I never picked you to be a H&A fan. I was more of a Shannon fan than Chloe personally. What about Damo?? :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Bobby DIGital said:
Officially; Melstar is not my campaign manager, she is working entirely independent of myself.
Unofficially; keep up the good work Mel. Mwa!