What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

saw so much respect GIF

I loved it when he talked of Darryl Halligan being the goal kicking coach and he tells the coaching staff that Nicho has to be kicker as he'll kick you to the GF, as in Hynes is hitting them way sweeter than the others.
A little bit of insight goes a long way with us Idiots.

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Why would he say that? You saw it with me. His side line conversions have no power & trickle towards the posts like the end of your pizz when you prostrates up.
Halligan kicked the ball so hard & far , the ball used to brace for impact.
I have no idea why such a good kicker would say that, unless its propoganda.

Why would he say that? You saw it with me. His side line conversions have no power & trickle towards the posts like the end of your pizz when you prostrates up.
Halligan kicked the ball so hard & far , the ball used to brace for impact.
I have no idea why such a good kicker would say that, unless its propoganda.
Maybe because at the moment Hynes is kicking them better than both Tricky and DA.
He's a very respected goal kicking coach, and I daresay knows a great deal more about it than all of us.

Eion

First Grade
Disagreed with riccio on Jesse. We need him to play if we are to win this week.
Unless Jesse is genuinely unable to play, go all in Fitz.

carinashark

First Grade
Exactly. Soft mentality does not win comps.

Johnson was a contractor. He came and went. Self before side....... not what this club should be honouring.
Totally agree and not much for $900,000 . ‘Self before side’ sums it up. And at Shark Park as well ,bloody embarrassing. At least we cleaned it up for Manly.