What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Team vs. The Bye

bluefox68

Staff member
With the guaranteed 2 points, let’s go with this ‘first team’ on the training paddock:

1. WK
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Mulitalo
5. Stonestreet
6. Trindall
7. Nicho
8. Toby
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Finucane

14. Hazelton
15. Kaufusi
16. Colquhoun
17. Tracey

Give:
Talakai, Moylan, McInnes, Hunt, Williams something to think about before the actual next team list is announced…

Wow Thats a bit extreme. I think Talakai , Hunt and Williams would have reasons to be peeed off with that. I believe in this game where so much comes from , Left to right and getting it right ,that one week link can throw the whole thing off . Weekest link ? Bye!

bluefox68

Staff member
Wow Thats a bit extreme. I think Talakai , Hunt and Williams would have reasons to be peeed off with that. I believe in this game where so much comes from , Left to right and getting it right ,that one week link can throw the whole thing off . Weekest link ? Bye!
Who do you reckon is the weakest link?

Who do you reckon is the weakest link?
Well , The one that misses the most Tackles , The one others dont trust and try to cover for, The one who opposition target cause they dont fear ..... Its not always from the middle to outside where the Defense rot starts .

Well , The one that misses the most Tackles , The one others dont trust and try to cover for, The one who opposition target cause they dont fear ..... Its not always from the middle to outside where the Defense rot starts .
I reckon Talakai would have reasons to NOT be cheerful 123.. From whats going on inside his position. And whats not going on !

bluefox68

Staff member
And the winner is..

The guy wearing the number 6 jersey…!

I actually wouldn’t want Talakai or Hunt dropped - not sure what the answer is…

Inferno

Coach
Finucane has been cited and will miss 3-4 games unless he fights it and wins.

Anyone know when the last time we had a player to get off at the judiciary.

bluefox68

Staff member
Finucane has been cited and will miss 3-4 games unless he fights it and wins.

Anyone know when the last time we had a player to get off at the judiciary.
So, who plays 13 in his absence…?

Firzy would pick McInnes…

Maybe THIS is the opportunity Hazelton gets - for a bench spot…

Quigs

Immortal
I'm thinking of coming down and watching the bye round. Can anyone help me out with the best seating in the new reconfigured Vince Farrar Stadium.

And yeah, what time do the tickets go on sale.

I really would appreciate a seat close to the dunnies due to my bladder problem and of course a spot out of the usual 40k southerly bluster would be fantastic.

DJDL

Bench
So, who plays 13 in his absence…?

Firzy would pick McInnes…

Maybe THIS is the opportunity Hazelton gets - for a bench spot…

One would hope so.
Sadly, Dale’s suspension coincides with a sacred cow returning. So I don’t think it will happen.

Unless of course someone from the bench gets dropped.
I’m looking squarely at you, Cam McInnes - and Jack Williams you’d better be on your toes.

I'm thinking of coming down and watching the bye round. Can anyone help me out with the best seating in the new reconfigured Vince Farrar Stadium.

And yeah, what time do the tickets go on sale.

I really would appreciate a seat close to the dunnies due to my bladder problem and of course a spot out of the usual 40k southerly bluster would be fantastic.
I think the best you might get is leaning up against the post as they run out of the tunnel . Might be a bit of a wait nect weekend but Probably no witlesses if you have an accident due to bladder.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would not be surprised to see
McInness for Finucane.
Graham on bench for McInness.
Kaufisi will replace Trindall in bench.

Somehow it will be Trindalls fault for the loss as he misses out on the 17

DJDL

Bench
One would hope so.
Sadly, Dale’s suspension coincides with a sacred cow returning. So I don’t think it will happen.

Unless of course someone from the bench gets dropped.
I’m looking squarely at you, Cam McInnes - and Jack Williams you’d better be on your toes.

DJDL

Bench
I would not be surprised to see
McInness for Finucane.
Graham on bench for McInness.
Kaufisi will replace Trindall in bench.

Somehow it will be Trindalls fault for the loss as he misses out on the 17

Lord knows you speak some crap around these parts, Stakey, but I fear you’re on the money here.

Latest posts