What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Team vs. The Bye

Frenzy.

Immortal
Listen you clowns.

If you replace Finucane with McInnes who is the onfield forward leader? Certainly can't be McDrop.

You also have to take Toby Rudy out of that team. As we don't with a modern lock the logical thing is to have Graham start at 13 to share with Herb from the bench. Hazelton now is almost a must pick to replace Toby. Wade is destined for life as a bench middle anyway and even though he may have become a sacred cow in some ways he is still this club's leader. He'll play without a doubt.

Special K

Coach
Kafusi back also. I would say he starts. Wade in 13 makes sense but I could see them considering him fixing the edge defence.

We can't play with 16 f**ken men.

Weaponhead

Coach
I'll be interested to see how the Sharks start the second half. The bye is known for starting hot. Can't afford the typical lax attitude or it could be another dropped 2 points.

Quigs

Immortal
I am certainly worried about this bye.

It could be pivotal to the remainder of the next block of five.

bluefox68

Staff member
At least we can watch footy without the stress of a potential Sharks debacle - I was hoping the old ‘snatching defeat from the jaws of victory’ thing was gone… But, sadly - No!

R-15-3

Bench
It’s the perfect time for a bye.
5 weeks gives everyone a chance to see what works and doesn’t after a long offseason. Go back to the drawing board and go again.
Players can train as normal up to today then spend Easter with the family and back into it on Monday/Tuesday.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If we can beat the bye this weekend, I am certain our defence will improve in the comp.
I wouldn't be surprised if we are back inside the 8

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kafusi back also. I would say he starts. Wade in 13 makes sense but I could see them considering him fixing the edge defence.

We can't play with 16 f**ken men.

No we can't. Use a full fekking bench for a change. Put that mnoster Tukuhukuwhatever on the bench and give him a 15 minute mission to maim some merkin.

Chimp

Bench
No we can't. Use a full fekking bench for a change. Put that mnoster Tukuhukuwhatever on the bench and give him a 15 minute mission to maim some merkin.
Absolutely - if you’re prepared to play the game with 16, you might aswell put a big donut on the bench in 17 whose sole mission is to go out and HIA the oppositions best player. Take the ban, maybe a 10 mins in the bin, then rinse and repeat with a different nuffie at 17 the following week.