What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

Elias1983

Coach
I reckon we can hit 14k by charity shield and it will be 17-18k after we win our first 3 games of the new season....

Already starting get excited for this year....I think we will see a marked improvement this year.

hardbaby

Coach
All my mates are renewing but most haven't done so yet. The late start to the membership drive + massive change to the home ground allocation + underlying disappointment with many fans + the fact the leagues clubs don't assist makes it very hard to determine.

yep said it all along we'll stun a few clubs this year especially if they think their going to get a cheap win based on our form last year!

hardbaby

Coach
Chances are doust will lose 6-8k members from last yr way it's going

I think he knows that. But he believes that the guys who don't renew will fork out the money to watch (most) of the games anyway. And if/when they do, they will pay more for the privilege. He may well be right. And even if he isn't, 6 or so massive gate takings will leave the Dragons in the black anyway.

bottle

Coach
19300 or somewhere around that.

Membership number now is 9306. Up 2000 in 2 days

Thanks.

So for this to be correct

gonz said:
Chances are doust will lose 6-8k members from last yr way it's going

we would need to peak at between 11300-13300.

Lol, another example of hoping for a negative result that isn't gonna happen.

The 2000 increase, does anyone know if that is the auto renewal thing? If not, when does it kick in?

BrissyRedV

Bench
I am pretty sure that does not include the auto renewal numbers yet. I believe that it was supposed to come into effect from around the last day to secure your seats from last year which was today. I am sure a true reflection of our numbers and where we stand from last year will be available soon enough.

Elias1983

Coach
Thanks.

So for this to be correct

we would need to peak at between 11300-13300.

Lol, another example of hoping for a negative result that isn't gonna happen.

The 2000 increase, does anyone know if that is the auto renewal thing? If not, when does it kick in?

There was a push yesterday on the website to renew by close of business for whatever reason.....I only just glanced at the title of the article but sure it said something like "dragons fans have until end of today to renew"

Ace-STi

Juniors
There was a push yesterday on the website to renew by close of business for whatever reason.....I only just glanced at the title of the article but sure it said something like "dragons fans have until end of today to renew"

Deadline was to keep same seats at gong or kogarah

LatK7

First Grade
The Saints facebook page had a stack of comments from people who were trying to renew at the last minute. Over the next couple of days I'd expect the numbers to spike.

Elias1983

Coach
I can't post the link however the latest article on the red V membership on dragons.com states that we have surpassed 10, 000 members....

Althought the main page still says 9486.

Minh

First Grade
Here comes the cavalry, a late surge of sorts although I'd be surprised if we could get close to the 19,000 odd of last year.