What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Raiders v Tigers

innsaneink

Referee
I Bleed Green said:
I think Jason Smith and Matt Adamson not playing in the second half won you the game, Smith especially.

I don't have sour grapes and you deserve to win, but I honestly think the result would've been different if a cool head like Smith was there.

We'll never know, though.

I think Smith would have knocked it on three times and Adamson wouldve missed 4 tackles if theyd played in the 2nd half.

Guess we'll never know, though.

You f**king dickhead, all you Raiders fans talk about is fantasy, what ifs and history,......biggest bunch of failures.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
innsaneink said:
I think Smith would have knocked it on three times and Adamson wouldve missed 4 tackles if theyd played in the 2nd half.

You f**king dickhead, all you Raiders fans talk about is fantasy, what ifs and history,......biggest bunch of failures.

I'm glad Wests won but ffs sour grapes - you won.

May I remind you - Canberra = 2 premierships, Wests Tigers = sweet f**k all.

Carlito

Juniors
innsaneink said:

You tigers fans are a little over the top. Losing your playmaker and a forward for half a game is a serious disadvantage. You would have imploded had you lost prince and laffranchi.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mal Meninga said:
Is what Marshall did.

And what did Carney do? Did he help the Raiders win the game? :lol:

A fringe first grader being strung along by a 33 year old veteran.

Nothing without Smith.

Mal Meninga said:
Marshall did nothing all game, Carney outplayed him.

They played completely different games and its unfair to comapre them.

Carney had to asume a lot of control after Smith left the field while Marshall was always playing a secondary role to Prince.

I thought Carney was great especially his running game and tackling.

Marshall had no oppurtunities in the 1st half when we were completely outplayed. In trhe second half he looked a lot more dangerous when he was running wide.

He's obviously matured a lot and he is learning not to over play his hand.

BTW Marshall was probably going to score that try when he was clipped high by Crocker but it was completely inadvertent so a penalty was sufficient.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Carlito said:
You tigers fans are a little over the top. Losing your playmaker and a forward for half a game is a serious disadvantage. You would have imploded had you lost prince and laffranchi.

No-one ever said it wasn't a disadvantage.

There is ALWAYS an excuse for Canberra fans. Theres always something. ALWAYS.

A_J_Gray

Juniors
What a great win!
Unbelievable stuff! Go You Tigers!
Hodgson, How good is this guy? I can understand anyone who sais Mini is the best fullback, but anyone who sais their is daylight between Mini in the rest is absolutely kidding themselves! Hodgson 3 points, Croker can grab 2 and Princey 1.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
In all seriousness I thought Canberra's best was Croker, and Carney wasn't too far behind (but he was invisible in the second half).

Also thought without Howell, the match would have been won far earlier. He is a good player.

Crippler

Juniors
the tigers gifted the raiders 2 tries in the first half as well

tigers won in the 2nd half becuse they held the ball

hybrid_tiger said:
No-one ever said it wasn't a disadvantage.

There is ALWAYS an excuse for Canberra fans. Theres always something. ALWAYS.

Jesus Christ, I did congratulate you and said that you deserved to win in the same post, but no... I have sour grapes. :roll:

A_J_Gray

Juniors
In fairness to the Tigers supporters, I remember coming on here after a game last year where we were beaten 13-3 in the penalty count very controversially and most raiders supporters gave it to us and told us how it was a fair penalty count, when anyone who saw it could see one side was doing somthing wrong and getting penalised while one side was commiting murder and getting away with it.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Dodger said:

They have actually won three brainiac..

And one more thing.... 28 -13...:lol:

Mal Meninga

Bench
I'm not putting up any excuse at all, we didn't execute and lacked points. The development of some of our youngsters has me thinking of the future, we have massive potential but we at some stage have to start clearing the massive dead wood in the side. I blame our side for shooting themselves in the foot not only today, but also in other close games where it could have gone either way.

The likes of Miller, Carney, Chalk, and Thompson will be back in 06' hopefully making amends for one of the rare none semi-final apperances in Raiders history.

innsaneink

Referee
Dodger said:

I dont need a history lesson, get that reading every raiders fans posts.

Today: 7th Aug 2005

Wests 22-14 Raiders.:lol:

mal malingerer said:
Make the 8 for the first time since 1778 and you talk it up

Thanx for proving my point.:D

all you Raiders fans talk about is fantasy, what ifs and history,......biggest bunch of failures.

May I remind you - Canberra = 2 premierships, Wests Tigers = sweet f**k all

cmon we have only been around 5 years if u wanna say that im sure balmain/wests has won more