What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
I need to use my bro's scanner but I must warn you I am too good looking for the human eyes. Cupid I suggest you sit on a chair & medidate before you see my pic as I am truly a work of art

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
I need to use my bro's scanner but I must warn you I am too good looking for the human eyes. Cupid I suggest you sit on a chair & medidate before you see my pic as I am truly a work of art

;-)

I'm sure she can laugh standing up. ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
Elementary

I recommend Carmens' in Miranda, Tank, Cargo etc

Beautiful women are all around looking for dudes who have personality, grace, looks (even average) & who listen to their needs

No corny opening liners, also don't become too intense as that puts them off. Oh one final point just be care free & full of fun. Don't ask them first off what do you do for a living & all that boring crap

Leave the smooth liners until after you trap them where they can laugh about them with you. I learned that the hard way. In my previous posts I have really stated in some cases what not to do but I did that for laughs.

Stay modest the first time you meet them then do the boasting about yourself after they fall in love with you

;-)

I bow before you, Master.

sportive cupid

Referee
stiff-meister eel said:

;-)
SO where is your brothers scanner stiffy?In New Zealand or something?I want to see the pic.And btw,I will have no trouble with it as many ppl say I am not mere human but more goddess O:)

Hellsy

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
Hellchick said:
Haynzy said:
Why don't you talk yourself up just a little more Stiff-meister?
How full of yourself can u be?
Smooth? I call the crap that is coming out of your mouth 'bullsh*t'.
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around

or have a small penis :shock:

Urvoi (is that pronounced ervoy?)
Don't think he has a dick at all Haynzy.
He also can't spell it is 'au revoir' (and is pronounced kind of like this: 'or revwar')
btw Hells- I don't have a dick at all,yet don't see it as a disadvantage :lol:

Neither do I SC, I think this guy is over-compensating for his though :roll: :roll: