What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

aads

Juniors
Gilbert is a powder puff. He's a girl. He's got a girls bike with those streamers coming out of the handle bars. I've seen it.

TK is a prime poster boy for a "bring back mob justice" campaign.

Webster is hit and miss, but like Gilbert. A hack with some sort of sense of entitlement. Cop the tipyou fat merkin - we're entitled to better from the rags.

Who else is on it? They're all merkins too.

Used to be the best lead in on a Sunday morning - Footy Show, Roast, Boots 'n' All - Pub - Footy. Now its shit.

Vossy was a bit of a wanker,but he was a wanker with an opinion he wasn't afraid to voice. Gilbert is a fairy puppet with a girls bike.

f**k you Nein.

Hey guys

I couldn't really say much better than this person - Really it was my fave show and other shows all copy the original format with their controversy/5 in the bin/etc

Vossy was a prat but a good presenter - to be honest Thats why i actually like TK - he is a good presenter and has an opinion that isn't the same as everyone else's - not to troll but he at least has a unique opinion - a lot of peeps on RL coverage just copy what others are saying - dont they MG!??

Ads

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Nah it was "f**kin hell". Only about 3 seconds in as well lol, he was desperate to be the passing a ball through a hole champion.

Spud

Juniors
I was actually talking about just after the pass off. Thats when my ears pricked up

innsaneink

Referee
They were talking about short kick offs, and 'should we bring in the drop-kick kick off?'

Im not sure, but think you can kick off with a drop kick if you want to????