What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu out, Monaghan in and Andrew Johns quits over racism row before S.O.O. II

Timana: like him or hate him?

• Love him. Took a stand against racism.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Publicity whore. Sook. Harden the f**k up.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Timana who? Meh

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
What odds johns was tanked when he said them? I'd like to put a bet on what the comments were about

RufusRex

Post Whore
quick .. get ready for the exclusive Gus interview of Joey asking all the hard questions about who put that comment into his mouth ...

our next immortal .... pffffftttt ...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pumped for Monnas, he was unfairly dropped to begin with, glad to see he's got the chance to reclaim a spot he didnt deserve to lose

go hard monnas

Tahu's a f**king sook. Thats two codes a SOO team he's walked out on now. Better off without the mug

El Diablo

Post Whore
2GB asked Paul Osborne if the comments were racial seeing he has spoken with Tahu

he answered with a "can't comment"

Loudstrat

Coach
Pumped for Monnas, he was unfairly dropped to begin with, glad to see he's got the chance to reclaim a spot he didnt deserve to lose

go hard monnas

Tahu's a f**king sook. Thats two codes a SOO team he's walked out on now. Better off without the mug

LOL and Monas walked out on the Raiders too you twat.

I'm happy to have such a sook avoid an origin injury and be fit and ready for the finals. There's not many players I'd sooner have in the eels no 4 jumper.

squiddy

Juniors
Cold not agree more runatme - Johns is a f**king disgrace and I'm sick of the way he is still up on the pedastal - he f**king drug scum and is part the reason NSW team does not gel

Raider_69

Post Whore
is there a video floating around on youtube of Tahu on the footy show, im reading he snapped at robbo or something

LOL and Monas walked out on the Raiders too you twat.

I'm happy to have such a sook avoid an origin injury and be fit and ready for the finals. There's not many players I'd sooner have in the eels no 4 jumper.

awfully defensive of a guy who's just left his team mates and state in the lurch on the eve of their greatest challenge because he's a little to f**king precious to deal with a joke.

Dazzat

First Grade
I was actually thinking that NSW might put on a decent performance on Wednesday night with a better team picked etc.

Johns really has to go.

Watching his antics as the trainer in the first game, he's just way full of himself, and its no surprise that this has happened.

Dazzat

First Grade
Cold not agree more runatme - Johns is a f**king disgrace and I'm sick of the way he is still up on the pedastal - he f**king drug scum and is part the reason NSW team does not gel

The thing about Johns is he's never paid a penalty for his actions ... so he thinks he can get away with anything ... and this type of thing is the result.

El Diablo

Post Whore
is there a video floating around on youtube of Tahu on the footy show, im reading he snapped at robbo or something

awfully defensive of a guy who's just left his team mates and state in the lurch on the eve of their greatest challenge because he's a little to f**king precious to deal with a joke.

apparently the comment was made on Wednesday and that's why Tahu was not too happy on Thursday night

Ali's Choice

Juniors
This is unprecedented.

Has there ever been a similar situation in a rep game? Where a player has been forced out of a team by an Assistant Coach?

Like I said earlier in this thread, I thought the role of the Assistant Coach was to help the team, not tear it apart.

Shorty

Staff member
2GB asked Paul Osborne if the comments were racial seeing he has spoken with Tahu

he answered with a "can't comment"
And he's still there?? What a joke.

Morons saying Tahu's a sook should probably actually know what they're talking about before shooting their ignorant mouths off.
Johns and Tahu have known each other for a long time, despite the accusations...Tahu (and most NSW players) love playing for their state.
Something's really offended him, I hope it's not racially related, because seriously it's f**king 2010...that's all we need.

Latest posts