What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - vs Dogs Rnd 12

Eelementary

Post Whore
His current style may well be indicative of his numerous missed games this season due to suspension. Apart from last week, due mostly to injury, he plays like hes making up for lost time. Hopefully with consistent games he will settle. At his best the guy is definitely our forward leader but RCG is catching him fast.

I absolutely love how Nathan Brown plays the game, and I wasn't meaning to disrespect him by saying that Cayless had more skill.

Nathan Brown is pretty damn skilful, but in my opinion, Cayless had a better offload, and pass at the line.

But Brown is all energy, and aggression - imo, he pretty much won us the game against the Panthers with his speed and energy.

strider

Post Whore
Will the dogs fire up with their new major sponsor?

211d4c1d999585f68d668dd14c91d2c4

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/8257ef7c8f7bd4d32fe8b17e08a34dcc
The rich merkin was on the news the other night ... and he was talking like he is gonna run the joint ... ffs you are a sponsor mate

eels_fan

First Grade
The rich merkin was on the news the other night ... and he was talking like he is gonna run the joint ... ffs you are a sponsor mate

politis was once just a sponsor too.. but he wanted to be more invested and had the $$$ to back up what he wanted

Glenneel

Bench
Interesting how much sh*t The Dogs board have copped by the media (Talkin Sport etc) yet they have recently moved on Pay who was obviously out of his depth, signed Thompson and Coteric, signed Barrett and landed a huge Whale in Laundy. Like The Titans, it looks like they have turned the corner and are on an upward trend. It may take a while but the signs are there. I guess it means you have to grab your Premership Window when its open. Can we do it?
They need spine players, not forwards and wingers.