What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

Watcher99

Juniors
the only other option would be AMS which would be a massive gamble given that it's his first game and he hasn't played wing at this level but I guess that's the position we're in. kill or be killed.
That’s what I was thinking:
the only other option would be AMS which would be a massive gamble given that it's his first game and he hasn't played wing at this level but I guess that's the position we're in. kill or be killed.
That's the thing if Lume isn't playing you would assume it's AMS unless there's a late shift Carty to center? I've watched a bit of AMS this year and he has looked ok at times often in a dreadful side though so hard to get a decent read

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I don't think there is any concern about Dyl easing himself back into it this weekend.... If anything I'm more concerned he overplays his hand.

Sometimes I think he plays with a too much head noise and passes when he should run and runs when he should pass. When he is in the zone and things are flowing he usually goes the right option.

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta have all but given up on signing a winger before Monday’s transfer deadline after a late bid for Canberra’s Harley Smith-Shields failed.

The Eels could move Bailey Simonsson to the wing or give Arthur Miller-Stephen his NRL debut with Isaac Lumelume, who was named to start against St George Illawarra on Sunday, very unlikely to play.

If Dragons coach Ryan Carr was BA's assistant last year, then he knows the true meaning of the 16 water bottles... and I suspect we'll be in trouble, as he'll know how to exploit our rigid and inflexible interchange tactics to best effect.

Latest posts