What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten best full backs of the NRL era

The Rosco

Bench
Lol go home you're drunk.

The first 60% of his career was his best.

He absolutely destroyed Qld for 3 straight years between 2003-2005 where NSW won 3 straight series.

He also won back to back Harry Sunderland Medals as the Kangaroos best player on tour.

In that 2005 season he won the Golden Boot as the world's best player (when the award meant something).

Oh and before he moved to fullback he was a world class Premiership winning winger for 3 years.

Before his serious back injury Mini was an absolute beast and the best kick returner I've ever seen.

"But but Brett Hodgson was better!!"
C'mon Tommy . . . . I didn't mention Brett Hodgson at all. I Thought your IQ was above making shit up.
Roosters fans obviously see him through different eyes. I know what your fans are like. My Mrs is one, and when I lose bets around the house, I have to go to Roosters games and sit amongst them. You'd think that level of punishment would contravene some sort of "Geneva" type convention . .. but sadly no.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
C'mon Tommy . . . . I didn't mention Brett Hodgson at all. I Thought your IQ was above making shit up.
Roosters fans obviously see him through different eyes. I know what your fans are like. My Mrs is one, and when I lose bets around the house, I have to go to Roosters games and sit amongst them. You'd think that level of punishment would contravene some sort of "Geneva" type convention . .. but sadly no.
There are fans at roosters games?

King hit

Coach
Is just looked through the list of all Origin players and I was right. Mullins is the player who played the most origins without winning with 5/5 record.

Just hoped someone else knew to save me going through so many names.

King hit

Coach
Well it probabaly helps that in all 5 of his games NSW had a great fullback in the 1 jumper (Brasher)

Yes it definitely helped, Brasher is an origin great but Mullins was no slouch in his 5 games. Scored 3 tries helping NSW to a comeback series win in 94 and playing his part in a rare whitewash in 96.