What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the road for 2013?

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well Black Forest as you are no doubt well versed with ego defense mechanisms, where I Sigmund Freud and had Coach Price on the couch, I think I would be leaning slightly more toward reaction formation as the underlying psycho pathology. Of course others may have a different view.

Well Black Forest as you are no doubt well versed with ego defense mechanisms, where I Sigmund Freud and had Coach Price on the couch, I think I would be leaning slightly more toward reaction formation as the underlying psycho pathology. Of course others may have a different view.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...Oh, this is Priceless ! Thanks Siggi :lol:

TheRev

First Grade
id love to know more about the Price Psyche! Is there likely mother issues?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
As I said before a fraud & a dill. We know the club is looking to improve our roster where it is needed, yet you still want to blame the coach.
I will support the club, they have more knowledge than dills on this forum.

Support the club or the coach. Sounds like you are only supporting the coach. Saying we need to improve the roster is more or less saying we have $hite players. Thanks for the great support.

Elias1983

Coach
Why is it so friggin frowned upon when some supporters here criticise the coach or his techniques?

OK some may take it too far sometimes but that's what supporters do, how f**king boring would it be if everyone had the same opinion or perspective?

It's not like they hate the club or it's personal, they are just making their feelings known.

I myself think he is struggling but I'm not prepared to sack him yet (yes I run the club :) ).

Chin up guys, we are going through a tough run but we'll come out the other side, don't you worry.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So I gather you're happy with our halves then? Grand Final material?

Lets see Josh Reynolds (Debut at No.6 last season) and Keating were able to guide the Dogs to a Grand Final in 2012.

Saints have Soward who has won a Grand Final at 6 and Fein who has won everything possible for NZ and at club level playing at 7. He was also part of teh GF winning team on 2010. Both have a wealth of experience. You would think they would be more capable of getting to a GF than the Dogs pair, so yeah I would say Grand Final material.

Fein is 1 try assist behind Pearce, and 2 try assist behind Reynolds and Thurston. He can't be that bad.

Latest posts