What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not really disappointed. I do respect her as a wrestler, but she'd basically done all she could in the company. I never much liked her as a face, and she was never going to usurp the Beautiful People as the #1 heels in the division. Nor should she have.

This is truely great news.

TNA has finally had enough, and has fired The Band spokesman Bubba the Love Sponge. Sponge is definately the best way to describe his contribution to TNA

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hawkins got taken off the Smackdown roster, but I was under the impression he was still down at FCW
He was, but this from wiki...

On January 14, 2010 at an FCW television taping, The Dude Busters lost the FCW Florida Tag Team Championship to The Fortunate Sons (Brett DiBiase and Joe Hennig).[45]After months of not being on WWE televised events, his profile was eventually removed from WWE.com during the 2010 draft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curt_Hawkins

Nobody will be suprised to find out Carlito was released today. What is suprising is that it is for Wellness Policy violations. Must be on the drugs that killed River Phoenix

d3@t3h

Juniors
From WWE.com

Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito’s termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility

Carlito is now the first man in WWE history to in fact NOT be wished well in all of his future endeavors.

Big Pete

Referee
Yes, he's related to Carlito. I say he will too which is a shame given Primo actually gives a s**t.

Carlito's release has been a long time coming, at least since 2007 after his 2006 push fizzled and you could tell he no longer gave a rats.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
:lol at Carlito. What a great get out clause that wellness policy is.

We all know it is a joke though and the top stars on the roids will never show a positive test.

:lol at Carlito. What a great get out clause that wellness policy is.

We all know it is a joke though and the top stars on the roids will never show a positive test.

I remember in 07 or 08 they busted about 10 guys, all of them got suspended, except Orton (they said his violation was minor compared to the others). Edge also got a suspension but he was injured for a longer period anyway.

Has the talent, but not the heart. If he had any commitment at all I think he would've been a world champion by now, back in 05/06 they gave him a pretty big push, he just didn't seem to care.