What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mouth blasts 'racist' NSW

The Preacher

First Grade
Ozbash and Sharko, I've studied your posts and I can find no evidence of white ink cover ups, so you must both be fair dinkum.
Therefore your both f**kED.
I've lived in Arnhem Land, where I represented the Northern Territory against W.A. and I've lived in country Qld where I'd been involved with divisional rep teams and I've never, ever come across racial discrimination in sport.
I coach a junior side here in Sydney and we'd have 4 or 5 non anglo's in the side.
You blokes are doing nothing more than playing with your piddlers and the forum would be better off without YOUR racist views, you pricks !!!
Here endeth the lesson !

Surely said:
Mundine would be one of the biggest racists in this country, it's like the pot calling the kettle, ummmmm black.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Evidenced by the fact that what comes out of his mouth is either self serving and more commonly, divisive and damaging to others.

Mundine, will in all finality, be remembered as the low class, no character, fraud that he is.

taxidriver

Coach
I'm a huge fan of Mundine, but even I think he's full of sh*te here.

Obviously it's all about creating attention before his fight, but he has got it way wrong this time

Quigs

Immortal
My opinion for what its worth...

You can't put brains in a monument - no matter what colour the monument is.

Cheers
Quigs

Matt23

Staff member
105498_1.jpg

Mundine is a pr*ck of the highest order

Charlie124

First Grade
i havent read any of this thread because i refuse to waste my time reading about mundines latest opinion on something so ill just leave a few words.

f**k ANTHONY MUNDINE

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, can you feel the hate?!

Looks like Choc reeled in the fishys AGAIN. He can play the press like the puppets they are.

Southernsaint said:
LOL, can you feel the hate?!

Looks like Choc reeled in the fishys AGAIN. He can play the press like the puppets they are.

He can play the press all he likes. I'm sure it's a combination of two things;

1. To get punters to pay money in the hope he gets beaten like a government mule.

2. Not being picked in front of Daley or Fittler still hurts to this day.

#2 is my personal favourite.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
He can play the press all he likes. I'm sure it's a combination of two things;

1. To get punters to pay money in the hope he gets beaten like a government mule.

2. Not being picked in front of Daley or Fittler still hurts to this day.

#2 is my personal favourite.

Being over-looked by Australia so hack Matt Johns could play out of position at Five Eighth probably hurts more.

Mundine only has his millions of dollars, mansion and flashy cars to soothe the pain…

LOL, I thought Fat Quaddie was going to internally combust on 2KY this morning, such was the indignant rage!!

bluesbreaker

Bench
Southernsaint said:
Being over-looked by Australia so hack Matt Johns could play out of position at Five Eighth probably hurts more.

:lol: Johns was such a hack that of the 8 occasions they faced each other, Matt's team came out winners in 5 of them. Guess that crap Mundine used to say about 'whipping' Johns is about as relevant as Mundine saying he's the greatest boxer since ali :lol:.

league

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Didnt Mundine leave league partly because boxing was a much bigger stage and league was "small time"?
If thats the case then why cant he get the "small time" out of his system.

Mr Saab,

Mundine was asked about the 5/8th spot. Since choc has got nothing to do with league anymore, why is he continuously asked about the game? The media knows what his response will be, and the truth is, they both benefit from these comments....

Dummy Spit Johns said:
The only way I would pay for one of his fights is if I knew he was going to get beat!

AHHH but he wont get beaten................his minders pick all the "has beens" or never heard ofs for him to fight :lol::lol:

league

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
:lol: Johns was such a hack that of the 8 occasions they faced each other, Matt's team came out winners in 5 of them. Guess that crap Mundine used to say about 'whipping' Johns is about as relevant as Mundine saying he's the greatest boxer since ali :lol:.

And Mundine was so shocking, that Daley or Fittler never ever beat him while he was playing 5/8 for his club....:lol: :lol: :lol:

bluesbreaker

Bench
league said:
And Mundine was so shocking, that Daley or Fittler never ever beat him while he was playing 5/8 for his club....:lol: :lol: :lol:

... What relevance does that hold to JOHNS vs MUNDINE? Would you like me to clap out the syl-a-bles for you?

RABK

Referee
Didn't Mundine say after he beat Soliman that he had his eyes set on the likes of Jermain Taylor, Joe Calzaghe, Mikkel Kessler and Bernard Hopkins?

I still hope he does, all 4 would destroy him.

Latest posts