What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home

eel01s

Bench
Did you see how close the Sharks were to beating the Warriors ? If it wasn't for a hogging backrower who failed to pass to an unmarked Gordon, they would have upset the merkins.

So close ...

I couldn't believe it, what a dead set bombed try. Would have been a great result for us, Canberra last and us ahead of Warriors.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you see how close the Sharks were to beating the Warriors ? If it wasn't for a hogging backrower who failed to pass to an unmarked Gordon, they would have upset the merkins.

So close ...

Politoni's a hooker. But agreed it was a bad decision that late in the game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So crucial games this week...

1. We need to beat the Dogs
2. Newcastle on a high beat Warriors at Hunter.
2. Penrith need to continue with good form and beat the Cows @ Penrith.

The last game can go either way really, but a Penrith win is the best result.

And souths defeating broncos making only 9 sides fighting for the top 8

Gronk

Staff member
So crucial games this week...

1. We need to beat the Dogs
2. Newcastle on a high beat Warriors at Hunter.
3. Penrith need to continue with good form and beat the Cows @ Penrith.

The last game can go either way really, but a Penrith win is the best result.

Newie got up yesterday.

Go Panfers. :D

oldmancraigy

Coach
I can't think top 8 again until 10pm Friday. If we beat Manly, then we can start working out the different combinations again!

Joely01

Bench
Just did a quick predictor and have us winning this weekend, losing against the Knights and winning against Canberra. And that has us finishing in 8th position.

eel01s

Bench
If we can beat the Eagles (and I think they are ripe for the picking) it will be interesting to see if we go on to be "up" for the last two matches, given what is at stake.

What is for sure, we can't afford any more slow starts to games.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just did a quick predictor and have us winning this weekend, losing against the Knights and winning against Canberra. And that has us finishing in 8th position.

What other results did you have in your predictor? As in who will be running 9th and what games will they be winning/losing?

T.S Quint

Coach
Face it guys...our Finals chances went bye-bye the moment we lost to the Dogs.
We may as well stop stressing about who is gonna win what and try to enjoy the remaining games we have left.

The Dogs, Cowboys and Warriors all have very loseable games this weekend.

We're not out of the race just yet, despite dropping Friday's game.

Last edited:
Parra never play well in Newcastle and Canberra,we won't be making the top 8,hopefully next year we will.

That's the spirit champ;-) St George managed to all of a sudden play well in the Berra, so no reason why we cant. My bigger worry is simply that Newcastle are playing good footy, and we may well play good footy ourselves and still lose.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That's the spirit champ;-) St George managed to all of a sudden play well in the Berra, so no reason why we cant. My bigger worry is simply that Newcastle are playing good footy, and we may well play good footy ourselves and still lose.

Nope not happening,hopefully next year.

Gronk

Staff member

We're bringing Lauren Huxley, Adam Ritson and the entire oncology ward of Westmead Kids to counter the "Alex" thing when we play Newie at Hunter.