What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Click on the little arrow in the quote.

Byrd trolled in deluxe fashion here, and whinged when he didn't get his own way.

IFR33K

Coach
still havent changed my opinion, eels will struggle when they face a team next week, what will be close to thier potential

like in round 26 the eels didnt handle it too well

Get your hand off it. The eels may lose next week, and Im sure if they do, you'll be the first to say they were lucky to make it in the first place.

You clearly have no idea, I'm surprised the dragon mods haven't pulled you aside, and told you to pull your head in.

You are by far the sorest loser I have ever seen, in any given sport. Well done.

alien

Referee
Good to see that St.George have another generation of chokers coming through the system after their Under 20's side choked against the Wests Under 20's side last night in the finals match. LOL

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Tonight's results only highlights what a disgraceful effort we produced in the finals.

Most of you don't have the faintest idea of how to access a game. Keep attacking anyone who puts an opinion forward you don't want to hear regardless of the facts.

Eels have done well to make the grand final regardless of the result. They are going to get pumped but they deserve to be there. They played team 1 away... team 3 at home... then team 2 away. You're a f**king imbecile Gaba.

Gaba

First Grade
Tonight's results only highlights what a disgraceful effort we produced in the finals.

Most of you don't have the faintest idea of how to access a game. Keep attacking anyone who puts an opinion forward you don't want to hear regardless of the facts.

Eels have done well to make the grand final regardless of the result. They are going to get pumped but they deserve to be there. They played team 1 away... team 3 at home... then team 2 away. You're a f**king imbecile Gaba.

this idiot doesnt think before he types the more he types the more stupid things come onto the screen,

who's ya daddy you proved you are f**king inbecile by starting this thread,

if you think last night game proved anything, then you need help

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I think most people could have forgiven your outburst immediately after the match, and disregarded it as hot headed and ill-conceived. Maybe you were drunk.

Generally these things blow over after a short while.

But here it is a week later and you're still not making any sense.

What's the problem? Just can't handle people disagreeing with you?

IFR33K

Coach
You're one that has no idea.

Trolls are the biggest whingers.

Go f**k yourself, and go read the entire thread, you merkin. It seems the only whinging trolls are those choking dragon supporters. BTW, are you enjoying the cricket. HAHAHAHA

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I think most people could have forgiven your outburst immediately after the match, and disregarded it as hot headed and ill-conceived. Maybe you were drunk.

Generally these things blow over after a short while.

But here it is a week later and you're still not making any sense.

What's the problem? Just can't handle people disagreeing with you?
FacePalm.jpg

What's there to get? We failed badly in the 2009 final series and unless there are major changes we are going backwards next year. I don't want to see that hence the thread.

I thought Melbourne exposing what an average team Brisbane are might open some eyes to how bad we played last week. I guess not.

The ostridge syndrome is in full effect on this forum but that ain't my style. I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
I calls 'em like I sees 'em.
lol. Meaning you are reading your posts for the first time like everyone else.

You said a lot more than you've just claimed. You're as bad as the trolls that came in with you.
errr this thread is out of control, i think the original poster has been flamed more than enough.
Except that it's not one-way traffic with the flaming, and he fanning the flames. And as you can see above, he as bad as the trolls.

I agree that it's out of control.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go f**k yourself, and go read the entire thread, you merkin.
Oh sooking AND yelling out expletives on an internet forum. What's next? Going to start stamping your feet?

Trolls are the biggest whingers.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Before everyone starts - let me be the first to point out this trolling newb's join date and bandwagoneering.

Lets not give them the satisfaction. Ok...

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Swamp!

By the way i realise you're a bandwagoner and have just got on LU but other trolls have already posted this like a million times. Find some new material.

distortedchaos

Juniors
What was funnier was the op spamming a thread with pointless posts so that he could post an old video like it was the next coming of Christ.

Yes - i'm a new member, no, i'm not a bandwagoneer. But feel free to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.