What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomkins

Meth

Staff member
You obviously don't get your info from Vossy and the spayed dog....:lol:

I never know what the hell you are talking about, but this routine always confuses me.

Nobody on here really rates McIvor and Halligan, or gets their opinions from them. But they know a fair bit more about Rugby League than you seem to. Which is unsurprising, seeing as your wife seems to as well.

JJ

Immortal
to avoid confusion, we should all use this simple template - who do you get your 'opinions from champ?

Are you Daryl Halligan???

I don't imagine they'll rush Mutts in. If they reckon he's right, he's right…unless he's not.

Meth

Staff member
Not that I really care or think that it matters, but there was a point behind that post and it was to convey that we really never know what'll happen when we reintroduce players returning from injury and there is always a risk involved.

Anyway, enjoy having Ozbash identify with you. It's basically a kiss of death.

ozbash

Referee
Not that I really care or think that it matters, but there was a point behind that post and it was to convey that we really never know what'll happen when we reintroduce players returning from injury and there is always a risk involved.

now, now Myth,, lets not get snarky...:p

JJ

Immortal

Work on the point making then eh...

Second paragraph makes one, "kiss of death", what forum luminaries won't take me seriously if I occasionally share a view with oz? On no, how will I cope?

Iafeta

Referee
Am I missing something? JJ agreed Tomkins was good last night and seems to still be copping it?

JJ

Immortal
Am I missing something? JJ agreed Tomkins was good last night and seems to still be copping it?

He was terrific last night... no question, and tbh it's about time... but the caveat is the Eels were truly, truly awful. They were historically bad imo

Meth

Staff member

What you are missing is that JJ made a big deal of a fairly inoccuous comment made prior to and unrelated to yesterday's game.

Meth

Staff member
Anyway, the point I am making is that if JJ is copping it (and I don't think he is) it is unrelated to last nights game or his admission that Tomkins played well.

Also, I know that JJ, like everyone else, wants to see Tomkins go well and is happy when he does exceed or meet expectations.

JJ

Immortal
Also, I know that JJ, like everyone else, wants to see Tomkins go well and is happy when he does exceed or meet expectations.

Indeed, but in all seriousness, everything was far too easy for everyone yesterday, little more than an opposed training run.

Snarky,:lol:, - again perspective, certainly my posts are not the only ones that might be described as snarky and irrelevant - funny how some here just can't stand an alternative view... but in fairness, cheerleaders can be useful

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Indeed, but in all seriousness, everything was far too easy for everyone yesterday, little more than an opposed training run.

Snarky,:lol:, - again perspective, certainly my posts are not the only ones that might be described as snarky and irrelevant - funny how some here just can't stand an alternative view... but in fairness, cheerleaders can be useful

Yes, snarky.

I didn't describe you as irrelevant, I said some of your comments were irrelevant, such as when you not once but twice make snide comments about Tomkins in a thread that had zero to do with him and previously had zero discussion on him.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=437138

And from what I am told, Sam Tomkins is a current legend

I think the better question is, who is currently the best player in the world - if you could sign one player for your club, who would that be?

I can see the Tomkins fans getting excited, but in a close contest I'd go with Hayne

I find it interesting you talk so openly about "perspective" and yet you dismiss the people who disagree with you as....

Apparently there is a group of Warriors fans who have rose tinted glasses through which they watch Sam... and believe he walks on water...

He played well against disgraceful opposition this week, probably felt like he was back in ESL

Label one side and then claim perspective as a defense. Accuse people of not being able to handle an alternate views, you've easily been one of, if not the worst at it.

JJ

Immortal
:lol: glad to see you're avidly reading my posts

Apologies for any offence you've taken

vvvrulz

Coach
As crap as the Eels were, Tomkins turned in his best performance of the season so far.
Hopefully this gives him a nice confidence boost to kick on and keep it up against stronger opposition.

But lets cut the 'snark' and 'champ' talk shall we?