What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Broncos

Meth

Staff member
Not for the near future. We need to cement him a spot other than FB and Wing as we have Locke, Tupou, Manu, Hurrell, Fish as options. So it's not as ridicilous as you point out.

Bluey was training Carlos Tuimavave at Centre in the pre season, but I think Omar would be more suited to make the switch.

Brown is a 2nd rower we already established this shit throughout the year.

It is as ridiculous as I point out, and much more...

Brown is not the best centre option in the world. Nobody has labored that point more than me. But thinking of throwing Omar out there right now is plain :crazy:

TheDMC

Bench
Pretty excited about tonight.

We are now in the money rounds.

a) Play fantastic and somehow win - we will make the top 8 comfortably enough and be a threat.
b) Play well and lose a close one - 50/50 on making the top eight, and most likely not be a threat if we do.
c) Play poo and get smoked - that's the season done and dusted.

Chances of each scenario

a) 20%
b) 40%
c) 40%

Blair

Coach
Only one 'expert' out of eight tipped us in the SMH today. That 'expert' is trailing the field.

Comfortably flying under the radar are we? Hope so. Although our line-up looked pretty flat from numbers 3-5, looks terrible on paper actually, but we all know that. It doesn't say much for our management that we have two second rowers playing centre, still. We've had a second rower at centre since what, 2009?

You guys in NZ/Qld are lucky. Kick-off for you is live on TV. I have to wait another two hours. Hope it's worth it.

Very excited though and might tune into radio NZ sport at the pub!

Warmess

Juniors
That was some of the most painful commentating I've ever had to sit through. The most blatant pro-Broncos shit spewing from that genius Hadleys mouth. What a f**king douche he is.

Micistm

Bench
That was some of the most painful commentating I've ever had to sit through. The most blatant pro-Broncos shit spewing from that genius Hadleys mouth. What a f**king douche he is.

That is deadset the worst commentry I've heard, turned it down and put up with radio delay! Never done that before, it was just awful.

The game...really disappointing to lose that one, but happy with the team overall, IMO we deserved to win that one, but that's the way it goes. One of those games I was disappointed but still proud to be a supporter of them, thought they gave it their all tonight.

MKEB...

Staff member
Agreed , I wont hear any negative mention of our commentators from Aussie fans after that...

Who was the main cheerleader? Even fatty was horrible to listen to...I always used to rate him

Last edited:

Brando

Juniors
That is deadset the worst commentry I've heard, turned it down and put up with radio delay! Never done that before, it was just awful.QUOTE]

2nd that! What a bunch of idiots and they didn't even know half the players and even less of the rules. And what about when Henry was 3cm offside for that kick off...."penalty the Warriors they're all offside"

Grrr!

Brando

Juniors
3 - Friend
2 - Matulino
1 - Mannering

Special mentions;

Brown - for his offload.
Locke - he's on the come back trail.
Manu - for being so awesome hot and freezing cold.

and

commentary team - for the worst commentary I have heard in 37 years, that is including Origin commentary.

Izz

Bench
Ray Hadley is awful. Vautin is awful. Lewis is awful. Lockyer is okay, apart from sounding like a garbage disposal, but he's constantly railroaded into talking the Broncos up.

Big Pete

Referee
Good game guys. Pretty even really and while I thought you had us in the backs and halves, your blokes just couldn't finish us off.

Also condolences for the King. Think it's the only time he's ever been Pro-Broncos. Must hate the Warriors. :lol:

But hey at least we're even for Round 9's commentary effort. :D

Izz

Bench
Mate, that was deadset the worst commentary i've ever heard, bar none. Warriors commentary hasn't been good for years (i had high hopes for Husband, but he's hasn't lived up to them yet), but that was just horrendous.

user_nat

Coach
Good game.
Unlucky guys, goal kicking is a sucky way to go down.

Was thinking the same thing as Big Pete, can't remember Lewis and Hadley loving Brisbane so much before tonight.